By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGC -BEYOND: THE LAST OF US-

xKakashi209x said:

Speaking of the bruce. I entered into the contest and won me this.

Ahh you lucky bastard, lol.

CGI-Quality said:

Some patches / banners for y'all!

*insert provocative whistle here* Man, those look really sharp. Might actually use one of those in the future, so I shall be saving one in the meantime -- thanks for the post! :P

Around the Network

Great thread =)

SOOO FUCKING PUMPED FOR TLOU CGI, YOU HAVE NO IDEA XD

Best of show, ohyeah! :D man.. I wanna see what the press saw behind closed doors X_X

Well, taking Naughty Dog's tweet concerning Comic-Con into consideration, it looks like we'll be treated to a brand new in-game cinematic and an even more in-depth look into all the nuts and bolts of the game later next month, which I'll be awaiting in eager anticipation -- whether we'll be seeing the gameplay presented to the press is probably unlikely, but hey, any new scrap of insight/in-game footage is fine by me, lol.

For those who'd like to see a little bit more of another source of inspiration for Naughty Dog's The Last of Us (in an artistic/environmental perspective, anyway).

Around the Network

CGI, add this to the OP pl0x

aw :(

I never heard of Beyond before, it's weird because it seems to be an AAA title. Anyway, it looks amazing!
I'm so hyped for this game now. Any hint of when it will come out?

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

There will be panels for both beyond and tlou during comicon :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

CGI-Quality said:
MRKs said:
I never heard of Beyond before, it's weird because it seems to be an AAA title. Anyway, it looks amazing!
I'm so hyped for this game now. Any hint of when it will come out?

Both are pegged as 2013 releases. Specific dates have not been announced.

Fyi, 3EYOND comes from the creators of Heavy Rain.

Yeah, I played Heavy Rain and Indigo Prophecy's, loved them both. I'm sure this game will be great too.

Hope for a Q2 2013 release date (I can dream)

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin