By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGC -BEYOND: THE LAST OF US-

oh lol i JUST asked u if u saw those vids too :D I am avoiding the TLOU video/media but saw the Beyond one..looks amazing

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Okay Ashley is taking the lead. I am really really really digging her performance in the video above.

Wonderful gif, Aldro...

tagging

Around the Network

I LOVE UNCHARTED 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had to say it.

(better be 3 paracheutes in that plane >:( xD, 21st playthrough done)

I play Uncharted in such an odd way like.. .. Like you know how at E3, ND show their games by moving the camera slowly.. showcasing the graphics... moving in ways to really highlight the animation and make the character blend in the world? THATS HOW I PLAY XD and lately, I take up the MAG 5 gun and pretend its Joels pistol xD. I aim carelessly, miss at times, use a lot of melee.

Hahaha man I love ND for giving me Uncharted and soon to be TLOU. Gaming is a vital part of my life and they are truly giving me memories to forever cherish :)

Aldro said:
I LOVE UNCHARTED 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had to say it.

(better be 3 paracheutes in that plane >:( xD, 21st playthrough done)

I play Uncharted in such an odd way like.. .. Like you know how at E3, ND show their games by moving the camera slowly.. showcasing the graphics... moving in ways to really highlight the animation and make the character blend in the world? THATS HOW I PLAY XD and lately, I take up the MAG 5 gun and pretend its Joels pistol xD. I aim carelessly, miss at times, use a lot of melee.

Hahaha man I love ND for giving me Uncharted and soon to be TLOU. Gaming is a vital part of my life and they are truly giving me memories to forever cherish :)

Last night I had a weird dream of me playing TLOU, Ellie died in the end. :0

iBlah said:

That would be cool

CGI-Quality said:
AndrewWK said:
iBlah said:

That would be cool

Without knowing how the game plays out right now, there's no reason to believe it would be cool / not cool for her to die.

I think it would be unexpected. I would expect Joel to die, but if this happens to Ellie it would be a huge surprise.