By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGC -BEYOND: THE LAST OF US-

Now I expect it because its unexpected

XD

Around the Network

Now I don't know what to expect! Hahaha

That would suck if anyone died.

I don't want anyone to die.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Anything can happen!!!!! I don't know what's real anymore.

5 bucks that Bill dies a death very much alike Jeff the camera man XD

Around the Network

Is anyone on a media blackout for TLOU? This type of game is just magical the first time you played through them and the more you see in trailers the more of that magic disappear into the aether. I did it with the original Uncharted and vow to NEVER do it again for a single player story game that I am heavily anticipating.

Registering my support for CGI (if he still remembers me!), this thread and the games this thread is about even if I am not going to read the rest of the thread :)

New video of gamereactor tv on TLOU!

Wide linear and dynamic stealth explainedz!! :D

http://www.gamereactor.se/nyheter/62191/GRTV%3A+The+Last+of+Us-intervju/

I'm not watching anything anymore regarding Beyond and Last of us. I just want to be surprised with everything I see.

I just cant do a blackout. Getting anticipated for a game is almost as vital as playing it. Damn, sometimes I miss just walking into the store and taking the best looking box art xD Now its all about metacritic, awards, developer, what version is better and so on.

:* But stuff from ND & SSM are like.. uber high prioritized. I just love the tingling feeling of hype XD And I havent been let down so who cares. I generally believe if a game is good, ill love it.

I mustve watched everything on UC3 a gazillion times, and the impression it left on me is what in particular made me go holy shit. I was hyped as hell and I loved UC2, but UC3 for me, was just .."my" game.

Now hearing from people about games eg MGS3, that truly killed the game for me :(. I have only bad memories with the game.

Gif bump. The hair and eye movement is the most impressive part for me.