By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN Plus E3 Edition - June (TRULY EPIC WIN)

Tagged games:

ummmm i don't really know how it happened but i downloaded Saint's Row 2, and then somehow Saint's Row the Third also got added to my download list. But my wallet funds are still the same.

EDIT: Oh lololol my friend logged onto my account to get some of the games as well, and he downloaded the SR3 Trial.  lol I would never get a free game by mistake. I was silly to think that

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

lol "Instant Game Collection" takes 15 hours to download. not very instant if you ask me

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:
lol "Instant Game Collection" takes 15 hours to download. not very instant if you ask me

That's why they should have struck a streaming deal so we could stream play them as they download or as an alternative to downloading.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

I bought Infamous 2 brand new two months ago and I have Plus. I don't feel bad at all, enjoy your money Sucker Punch :) I love Sucker Punch, thus why I spent an extra 15 to get the game new.

VetteDude said:
I bought Infamous 2 brand new two months ago and I have Plus. I don't feel bad at all, enjoy your money Sucker Punch :) I love Sucker Punch, thus why I spent an extra 15 to get the game new.

The extra spent money goes to Sony... Sony pays the same amount of money to  Sucker Punch if the game is free (Plus) or paid (not plus).

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
VetteDude said:

The extra spent money goes to Sony... Sony pays the same amount of money to  Sucker Punch if the game is free (Plus) or paid (not plus).

Well I also lied about the reason to buy it new, and that's they I have OCD and the shitty used Gamestop boxes with sticker gunk, foggy plastic covers, and dirt stains are unacceptable.

what is when subscription ends? will i lose the games as well then? because then, i can purchase the 3 games i want on ebay or so and sell them after some months and will lose maybe 5 euro instead of paying 20 for subscription^^ (or keep the games)

and lol my internet...i have to drive to my bro then^^

Don't get me wrong I'm not here to cast aspersions on what looks like good value, but isn't it slightly disingenuous to promote these games as free when you have to have a PSN+ sub to play them?

Stinky said:
Don't get me wrong I'm not here to cast aspersions on what looks like good value, but isn't it slightly disingenuous to promote these games as free when you have to have a PSN+ sub to play them?

yeah saw it now as well. sure it's marketing which works like you see. people would never have played 80% of that because they don't care about most games and the few they are really interestet in cost only 5€ or so on ebay which they would really own then. (or they could get them in a rental shop for few euros). for people who have ps+ it is good but making an account only for that is money wasting. but "we give you for free" was always an excellent marketing trick i wonder why companies like sony/microsoft/nintendo don't use it more often because they will earn money with it and not lose money like some might think.

btw are you really stinky? haha

crissindahouse said:

what is when subscription ends? will i lose the games as well then? because then, i can purchase the 3 games i want on ebay or so and sell them after some months and will lose maybe 5 euro instead of paying 20 for subscription^^ (or keep the games)

and lol my internet...i have to drive to my bro then^^

After subscription ends the free games you received get locked. You won't be able to play them until you get a new subscription.