By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN Plus E3 Edition - June (TRULY EPIC WIN)

Tagged games:

non-gravity said:
Same thing as always. Not so interesting if you're a gamer and already played the good games on that list.

I'm a hardcore gamer and I almost bought inFAMOUS 2 and LittleBigPlanet 2 last week (lucky)... in fact I don't have any of these game.

For other game I'm a day one buyer (Uncharted, Batman, Killzone, Heavy Rain, Gran Turismo, WipEout, Demon's Souls, Street Fighter, Bio Shock, some PSN indies, etc).

Around the Network

is it available yet? cuz when i looked an hour ago the store was the same as last week. Maybe i need to download the update?

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:
is it available yet? cuz when i looked an hour ago the store was the same as last week. Maybe i need to download the update?

Updates always Tuesday night in US Store and Wednesday night in EU Store.

mysticwolf said:

2-3 hours probably

yeah it's not up yet. I guess I'll just play this Starhawk game that I just got

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

jesus mother fuck!

This is worth it just for inFamous 2 since I've been wanting to buy it for the last few weeks, but getting Virtua Fighter 5, Space Marine and Oddworld Strangers Wrath HD just makes this amazing! I either have everything else or don't want 'em anyway... and if this is going to happen every few months then I... well, I don't know, I'll just be SO happy, although it's a shame that, atleast on the EU PSN they've said they won't be adding PSOne Classics or PS2 games because they're not as popular... but in reality it's the games they give us that aren't popular, they should listen to fans, but meh, I'm happy with this... now let's see the same thing on Vita too!

Thats amazing, I almost bought inFamous 2 and Just Cause 2 because they were 50% off. Waiting for the store to update.

I think I have to cave in too now. It has been luring me with discounts on psn games for months, those savings alone would have paid for psn+ already. Plus early access and game trials and I haven't played infamous 2 and just cause 2 yet.
The only problem is my internet connection, I'll have to set Netflix to low quality for a while to be able to download full games. Damn bandwidth cap.

An epic win indeed.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)