By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN Plus E3 Edition - June (TRULY EPIC WIN)

Tagged games:

Thats amazing, I almost bought inFamous 2 and Just Cause 2 because they were 50% off. Waiting for the store to update.

Around the Network

I think I have to cave in too now. It has been luring me with discounts on psn games for months, those savings alone would have paid for psn+ already. Plus early access and game trials and I haven't played infamous 2 and just cause 2 yet.
The only problem is my internet connection, I'll have to set Netflix to low quality for a while to be able to download full games. Damn bandwidth cap.

An epic win indeed.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Already downloading all of them (62.6 GB).

1.9GB Virtua Fighter 5
14.1 GB inFAMOUS 2
4.7 GB Little Big Planet 2
14 GB Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
6 GB Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
7.4 GB Just Cause 2
7.7 GB Saints Row 2
2.3 GB Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
1.3 GB Hard Corp: Uprising
1.4 GB Choplifter HD
1.2 GB Zombie Apocalypse Never Die Alone
1.6 GB Sideway NY

holy crap i don't have enough space on my HDD for all these free games

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network
pezus said:

Holy fucking shit! Definitely getting Plus now. A question though, is it a good idea to subscribe to the US plus if you live in Europe or should I just stick with the UK one? (12 vs. 10 games etc.). Shouldn't all games I get from the US store run on my European PS3?

Stay with Europe.  Apparently Europe may add games more frequently, resulting in more games actually being added than America gets.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

ethomaz said:

1.9GB Virtua Fighter 5
14.1 GB inFAMOUS 2
7.4 GB Just Cause 2
7.7 GB Saints Row 2
1.4 GB Choplifter HD
1.6 GB Sideway NY

That is actually a little bit ridiculous.  I guess I will have to get them on my queue and start leaving my ps3 on overnight.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:
pezus said:

Holy fucking shit! Definitely getting Plus now. A question though, is it a good idea to subscribe to the US plus if you live in Europe or should I just stick with the UK one? (12 vs. 10 games etc.). Shouldn't all games I get from the US store run on my European PS3?

Stay with Europe.  Apparently Europe may add games more frequently, resulting in more games actually being added than America gets.

Some answers from US PlaySation.

EU has a different list of games, but the philosophy of more free games is the same.

new games will be coming in all the time, so while I don’t have info on when (or if) Motorstorm would be coming to US Plus, I wouldn’t rule it out.

more to come in the month, just wanted to focus on the new superpowered instant game collection

Thanks! I think what they meant was, while the core games in the collection will be available to download for some time, we’re going to be adding in new content all the time. We will not be waiting 16 weeks to add new games, and I’m sure the same can be said for SCEE.

Discounts are still a part of Plus. This post just covers the new idea behind the instant game collection

I guess the EU is not to receive more frequentely games.

Baalzamon said:
ethomaz said:

1.9GB Virtua Fighter 5
14.1 GB inFAMOUS 2
7.4 GB Just Cause 2
7.7 GB Saints Row 2
1.4 GB Choplifter HD
1.6 GB Sideway NY

That is actually a little bit ridiculous.  I guess I will have to get them on my queue and start leaving my ps3 on overnight.

You can just buy it and download just next month .

After "buy" it for free the game stay in your download list for download when you want.

Looks like its time to renew my subscription.