By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN Plus E3 Edition - June (TRULY EPIC WIN)

Tagged games:

TeddostheFireKing said:

@pezus: SCEE commented on that, they said that they cycled games quicker than SCEA, so its a bit of a trade off I suppose, but long term, SCEE would be better :)

I check every month the Plus content for US and EU... sorry but SCEE is lying to you ... or they are now changing.

Around the Network

fuck, im gonna need to get a bigger HDD for my ps3. i currently have a 160Gb but that wont be enough with all these free games!

pezus said:

Holy fucking shit! Definitely getting Plus now. A question though, is it a good idea to subscribe to the US plus if you live in Europe or should I just stick with the UK one? (12 vs. 10 games etc.). Shouldn't all games I get from the US store run on my European PS3?

how can you do that anyway? i tried buying something off the US store a while back with my card but it didnt accept.

Holy fucking shitty balls. Nice to be a PSN+ member right about now.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Same thing as always. Not so interesting if you're a gamer and already played the good games on that list.

Around the Network
non-gravity said:
Same thing as always. Not so interesting if you're a gamer and already played the good games on that list.

I'm a hardcore gamer and I almost bought inFAMOUS 2 and LittleBigPlanet 2 last week (lucky)... in fact I don't have any of these game.

For other game I'm a day one buyer (Uncharted, Batman, Killzone, Heavy Rain, Gran Turismo, WipEout, Demon's Souls, Street Fighter, Bio Shock, some PSN indies, etc).

is it available yet? cuz when i looked an hour ago the store was the same as last week. Maybe i need to download the update?

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:
is it available yet? cuz when i looked an hour ago the store was the same as last week. Maybe i need to download the update?

Updates always Tuesday night in US Store and Wednesday night in EU Store.

yeah it's not up yet. I guess I'll just play this Starhawk game that I just got

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

jesus mother fuck!