By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN Plus E3 Edition - June (TRULY EPIC WIN)

Tagged games:

homer said:
So I get to keep these full games as long as I am subscribed right?

Yes

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

If my hard drive gets full, and I delete my games, could I redownload them(assuming I am still a plus member) even if they are no longer offered for new members/expired?

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

homer said:
If my hard drive gets full, and I delete my games, could I redownload them(assuming I am still a plus member) even if they are no longer offered for new members/expired?

ooh good question..I'm a ps+ newbie so I would like to know as well

My guess would be a yes tho..it should still be there in your download list for redownloading

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

homer said:

Yes, your download list is for life but after download the game it just run if you have the Plus not expired.

I deleted and redownload plus content every time... and I just buy the game to show it in my download list and not make the download until I want to play.

Holy fucking shit! Definitely getting Plus now. A question though, is it a good idea to subscribe to the US plus if you live in Europe or should I just stick with the UK one? (12 vs. 10 games etc.). Shouldn't all games I get from the US store run on my European PS3?

Around the Network

ALready updated to PSN+ two days ago.
Already got for free:
Trine 2
THat rolling Boulder game
A couple other games that I forget
Castlevania Symphony of the fucking night
CAstlevania 2

Bought a 3 month for 18$
Got a game I already wanted to buy at full price (SotN)
5 other games, and now apparently 12 more complete games

This is fucking insanity.

Nothing for Vita still?

For 299$ you get a ps3 and 12 full retail games. Oh my lerd.

BenVTrigger said:
Nothing for Vita still?

I'm hoping for some free psp games or ps1 games.

logic56 said:
time to subscribe

I'm joining up within the week! :D

I really want to play Infamous 2 and Darksiders :D

@pezus: SCEE commented on that, they said that they cycled games quicker than SCEA, so its a bit of a trade off I suppose, but long term, SCEE would be better :)