By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I thought we were suppose to be working to return some quality back here?

if u dont like it you are free to leave, this the most unnecessary thread ive seen in a while...

Around the Network

I am not sure I am wearing the piplup to "stand out". It's funny for some, you don't have to enjoy it.

Also, typing Xxpect and Xxist instead of expect and exist is annoying, and you are probably typing it that way just to "stand out"

we are just in a lul right now before the next gen really takes off, and the rumors/ new IPs are drying up for the ps3/360 we need the excitement of the new for speculation,

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Love it or leave it

on a good note no one has actually disagreed with anything I said. So that's good at least.

Around the Network
Xxain said:
on a good note no one has actually disagreed with anything I said. So that's good at least.

Either you are being sarcastic or haven't read most people's posts. Because I don't know what to think.

NintendoPie said:
Xxain said:

Either you are being sarcastic or haven't read most people's posts. Because I don't know what to think.

nah, everyone's saying accept it. No one's denying what he's saying.

Xxain it pisses me off to no end the way you put xx instead of ex. I thought you should know...

Aaaaaanyway, I kinda agree with the sentiment of the OP, but instead of posting a thread bitching about it you should've actually made one of these fantastic gaming discussion threads you speak of. 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway, I think there should be a separate sub-forum for games like Mafia, Elimination games & spammy 'say something about the user above' threads which is blocked from the 'hot topics' by default and if people want these to appear in the 'hot topics' section then they have to trigger a setting manually. That way all of these threads would be basically non-existant for users who don't like them, and those who do like them won't be pestered by topics such as this complaining about their existance.

Simples!

i agree i hate all those threads i also don like the ones where the title is as long as a paragraph

think the sites done, even when new consoles come out it wont be like it was in 06-08 i believe no one gives a shit about sales anymore and the problem is worsen by the site not having the data and graphs it used to

i believe people only cared b/c sony wasnt performing well and the other 2 were, something that hasnt been seen before which resulted in fans coming out on all sides and supporting or defending there console

yeah im curious to know when the new site comes along with vgc pro

btw whats the deal with the whole xx thing

Play Me

Jay520 said:
NintendoPie said:
Xxain said:

nah, everyone's saying accept it. No one's denying what he's saying.

What?

Anyway, so far most people have. Even if they didn't state "I disagree with you."