December Ellie 43 37.39%

May Ellie 72 62.61%

Total:115
AndrewWK said:
RolStoppable said:
AndrewWK said:
PullusPardus said:
Ajescent said:
May removes any idea of "romance" between her and the dude, which I think is a wise move.

How are they going to fight extinction ?

Jesus Christ Dude! Would you like to see a grown man fucking a kid?

Well, why not? Isn't it about damn time for games to tackle more mature themes than what we have now?

@OP: The right one. She looks hotter in that picture.

You must be from Austria :S

Let me explain: Sex=good, Pedophilie= not good. Maybe certain people don´t share my opinion but I think a grown should have Sex with people of his age. A 40 year old man having sex with a 14 year old kid is sick and this man needs threatment.

Just so we are all clear, Joel is not having a sexual relationship with Ellie.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

looks the same to me

Doesn't look like enough of a difference to argue about. I like them both

yep definitely looks younger..at least by a few years. Will help the atmosphere of the story a lot

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

RolStoppable said:
Ajescent said:
AndrewWK said:

You must be from Austria :S

Let me explain: Sex=good, Pedophilie= not good. Maybe certain people don´t share my opinion but I think a grown should have Sex with people of his age. A 40 year old man having sex with a 14 year old kid is sick and this man needs threatment.

Just so we are all clear, Joel is not having a sexual relationship with Ellie.

How boring. Then why is it that we are all discussing the looks of a 14 year old girl?

You just made everyone in this thread turn into a creeper.

Around the Network

Her eyes look a lot bigger in the new one and her neck/face look longer. She looks older in my opinion.

RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:
Her eyes look a lot bigger in the new one and her neck/face look longer. She looks older in my opinion.

Which Ellie do you find hotter? Old or new one?

The newer one. I like longer faces more than round faces and her eye shape is much prettier.

her hair color has changed too yeah? maybe to match the voice actress?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

CGI-Quality said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
her hair color has changed too yeah? maybe to match the voice actress?

They added highlights (again, trying to make her look younger). It's all working out, but there will be much more to see come June 4th. I'll add to this thread when said date arrives.

Is that E3? 0_0 so close. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

I like the old Ellie more but the newer 1 does look younger and i guess it would fit the atmosphere of this game a bit more.

The new Ellie almost looks as if she would be too scared and frightened to pull the trigger if she was surrounded by the infected. The older version Ellie looks like she would be old enough or wise enough to know that she needs to pull this damn trigger if she was surrounded by the infected