By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last Of Us: Ellie's altered model

Tagged games:

December 2011 Ellie vs May 2012 Ellie

December Ellie 43 37.39%

May Ellie 72 62.61%

Total:115

May hands down because ND said it helps them portray what they want to portray.

Thats all the reason I need :'D

Around the Network
Barozi said:
I'd hit them both.

Thank god it's only a videogame or I'd end up in prison.

Well at least someone is honest about it. 

I prefer the new Ellie... I think she is more realistic.

Barozi said:
I'd hit them both.

Thank god it's only a videogame or I'd end up in prison.

plus from my experience, younger women are just not good in bed, so meh.

Not a big deal, just bring on the game.

Around the Network

Gotta say i prefer the old Ellie...i immediately picked up the difference in the trailer.

I think the reason why they changed her is because of all the talk of how similar Ellie looks to Ellen Page. Given that Ellie does have an actor already i guess it was better to model her more inline with the actual person playing the role.

And well, i love Ellen Page...so thats one reason why i dont like the new Ellie. Also the new character model looks younger...which based on the first trailer i thought she was meant to be a oldish teenager (16, 17?). I thought the combo of a older guy and a older teen fitted well. They could have still worked the father/daughter angle.

Aside from the deliberate changes though, the new model simply looks less real...looks more like a manican...whereas the older model seems to show more emotion in the pictures ive seen so far. I also get the feeling of a strong character in the old version...something i cant seem to pick up in the new.

Hope that made sense to any1 who bothers to read

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Hmm... you changed the title... now it won't bring as many people in.

LORD JEZUZ CHRIST!!!

you guys were not playing when you said she looked like Ellen Page

i didn't bother to google who she was until now

She's above the legal age of consent for Germany, Austria, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Japan, China, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina etc. So maybe unless if you had the bad luck of being on the puritan english countries you can discuss whether she's hot and if you'd bang her?

I know this will be interpreted in ways I don't inted for it to be, but... I like the old one way better, the new one looks too innocent. Her actions in the game (looking for ammo, stabbing zombie...) seem to indicate that she's quite grown up for her age, but then we have this puppy looking creature.

That said, and considering the circumstances (no more women in the world...) I'd do her both.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.