Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last Of Us: Ellie's altered model

Tagged games:

December 2011 Ellie vs May 2012 Ellie

December Ellie 43 37.39%

May Ellie 72 62.61%

Total:115
NintendoPie said:
Jay520 said:

Compare the left eye to the right eye. The right eye is clearly directed towards the left more than the other eye.

I know. That's how eyes are. My eyes do that when I'm looking towards the left or right. 

Then you're cross-eyed.

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:

my point of view cant tell any differences right away but the brow wrinkle and eye spacing, lighting has nothing to do with the model.  in reality dont even care if they made these small changes and dont know what the fuss is about, i dont like little girls and shes not the main or playable character of the game.

i agree about the cross eyed part, left eye's off i think it could be b/c of NDs engine and its not intentional, i mean it cant even do long hair models, notice all the female charters in UC1-3 have short hair or do not have there hair down? and now the same with ellie, you can praise ND all you want but in my eyes if you cant do female hair properly and have to disguise it every time in all your games. . . then i dont care about you

So you don't care about a developer...because their games lack girls with their hair down. Odd

I like the newer much younger Ellie. I feel it will make the story much better in the sense that a child of her age has to survive in that type of world.

Jay520 said:
NintendoPie said:
Jay520 said:

Compare the left eye to the right eye. The right eye is clearly directed towards the left more than the other eye.

I know. That's how eyes are. My eyes do that when I'm looking towards the left or right. 

Then you're cross-eyed.

No, I am not. Your pupil on the other side of your head (i.e. I'm looking to the right and I'm talking about my left eye) makes a more drastic turn than your right while looking right.

No it doesn't. Eyes copy each other perfectly. Naughty Dog fucked up

Around the Network
Jay520 said:

Nope. You are wrong.

NintendoPie said:
Jay520 said:

Nope. You are wrong.

That's an Asian girl. Ellie is not Asian. You're argument is invalid.

Jay520 said:
NintendoPie said:
Jay520 said:

Nope. You are wrong.

That's an Asian girl. Ellie is not Asian. You're argument is invalid.

Your arguement is invalid. Everyone's eyes do that.

Completely different angle. You're argument is invalid.

The Ellie pic is from a portrait angle. And she's not looking to the left.

Her left eye is looking straight. Her right eye is looking to the left. She's cross-eyed.

The discussion about doing a 14 year old when the world has gone down the gutter was more interesting...