By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last Of Us: Ellie's altered model

Tagged games:

December 2011 Ellie vs May 2012 Ellie

December Ellie 43 37.39%

May Ellie 72 62.61%

Total:115

The change is so minor, who the hell cares!? I do! No I really don't, but the old one was better, not that I care 'cause I don't care.

Food for thought: Shove an apple in your brain

Around the Network

I really find it hard to believe that some people dont see the change, I mean, in the first you almost have a woman and in the 2nd you get a kid

CGI-Quality said:
Aldro said:
CGI!

I forgot the very awesome cover animation. You could sit for 10 mins just watching Drake behind that crate hahaha and in Yemen when you stand still he whipes his forehead with his arm and moves his hands on his face from time to time. Such details x,D

Was just playing the other day and thought the same thing. Or how about when he takes cover it's a different pose each time. Crazy!

I love when he casually leans against a wall, all:
I'm just chillin'

Haha

pastro243 said:
I really find it hard to believe that some people dont see the change, I mean, in the first you almost have a woman and in the 2nd you get a kid

what? where do "almost a woman" girls look like the old ellie? for me even the older one looks younger than 14. maybe 13, ok maybe 14 but never older than that.

I prefer the new Ellie. She seems more innocent and it fits perfectly with the setting of the game.

Around the Network
pezus said:
The new Ellie has fuller lips and cheeks. That gives me an older vibe more than the Ellen Page look.

I agree with you. I don't see how all these people think she looks younger. -.-

zarx said:
NintendoPie said:
zarx said:

I just realised your age, forget I said anything and go play outside 

It's 11:21 at Night... err... no.

Anyway, what does Rule #34 have anything to do with Japan?

Just forget I ever said anything please

The law never forgets.

pedo bear prefers new ellie.

i dont really care, cant really tell the diffrentce.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

They're very similar, the changes were very minor, still, the new ones looks "cuter".

To NintendoPie,

Just to let you know, I didn't stop posting to admit defeat. I stop posting because you're a lost cause.