December 2011 Ellie vs May 2012 Ellie

December Ellie 43 37.39%

May Ellie 72 62.61%

Total:115

You are all sick.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
To NintendoPie,

Just to let you know, I didn't stop posting to admit defeat. I stop posting because you're a lost cause.

Don't try to your defeat up, Jay.

Dec Ellie had facial features closer to perfection. I like the old model better.

crissindahouse said:
pastro243 said:
I really find it hard to believe that some people dont see the change, I mean, in the first you almost have a woman and in the 2nd you get a kid

what? where do "almost a woman" girls look like the old ellie? for me even the older one looks younger than 14. maybe 13, ok maybe 14 but never older than that.

For me she looks 16 or 17, the other one looks somewhere between 13 and 14

pastro243 said:
crissindahouse said:
pastro243 said:
I really find it hard to believe that some people dont see the change, I mean, in the first you almost have a woman and in the 2nd you get a kid

what? where do "almost a woman" girls look like the old ellie? for me even the older one looks younger than 14. maybe 13, ok maybe 14 but never older than that.

wow that's crazy. she looks like a little kid for me on both pics^^

Around the Network

hmm

less hair(since her ears are showing)
more "baby" fat in her cheeks
fuller lips
smaller shoulders

guess she's a bit younger beacuse of the heads proportions against the rest of her body,kinda hard see without seeing the rest of her

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

crissindahouse said:
pastro243 said:
crissindahouse said:
pastro243 said:

well, she is 25 LOL

pastro243 said:
crissindahouse said:
pastro243 said:
crissindahouse said:
pastro243 said:

well, she is 25 LOL

but she looks like a kid

AndrewWK said:
pastro243 said:
crissindahouse said:
pastro243 said:
crissindahouse said:
pastro243 said:

well, she is 25 LOL

but she looks like a kid

the old and new ellie look younger. she looks like her but younger. and yes, ellen page or what her name is looks very young as well but not as young as both on that pic below. could be the young sister (and the ellen page pic is few years old isn't it?)

AndrewWK said:
pastro243 said:
crissindahouse said:
pastro243 said:
crissindahouse said:
pastro243 said:

well, she is 25 LOL

but she looks like a kid

Or kids look like her (?)