Total:115
crissindahouse said:
AndrewWK said:
pastro243 said:
crissindahouse said:
pastro243 said:
crissindahouse said:
pastro243 said:
I really find it hard to believe that some people dont see the change, I mean, in the first you almost have a woman and in the 2nd you get a kid

what? where do "almost a woman" girls look like the old ellie? for me even the older one looks younger than 14. maybe 13, ok maybe 14 but never older than that.

For me she looks 16 or 17, the other one looks somewhere between 13 and 14

wow that's crazy. she looks like a little kid for me on both pics^^

well, she is 25 LOL

but she looks like a kid

the old and new ellie look younger. she looks like her but younger. and yes, ellen page or what her name is looks very young as well but not as young as both on that pic below. could be the young sister (and the ellen page pic is few years old isn't it?)

Thats because Ellen Page is 25, the old ellie looked like a 16 year old 

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
AndrewWK said:
pastro243 said:
crissindahouse said:
pastro243 said:
crissindahouse said:
pastro243 said:
I really find it hard to believe that some people dont see the change, I mean, in the first you almost have a woman and in the 2nd you get a kid

what? where do "almost a woman" girls look like the old ellie? for me even the older one looks younger than 14. maybe 13, ok maybe 14 but never older than that.

For me she looks 16 or 17, the other one looks somewhere between 13 and 14

wow that's crazy. she looks like a little kid for me on both pics^^

well, she is 25 LOL

but she looks like a kid

the old and new ellie look younger. she looks like her but younger. and yes, ellen page or what her name is looks very young as well but not as young as both on that pic below. could be the young sister (and the ellen page pic is few years old isn't it?)

You should watch the movie Juno. There she looks exactly like the left one.

She was 20 I think

Same as Drake and others characters in Uncharted 3. Before and after the launch. Naughty Dog loves to make hype and show something a "little" different on the final product. I just don't know why..

I prefer the old Ellie, because it's older and that implies it would not be a useless character. The new model, as many said, looks way younger and to me, it now looks the typical useless characters that always get abducted/killed/whatever to make you angry.

Also, old model reminds me of Zoey from L4D which was badass.

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

Around the Network
MRKs said:
I prefer the old Ellie, because it's older and that implies it would not be a useless character. The new model, as many said, looks way younger and to me, it now looks the typical useless characters that always get abducted/killed/whatever to make you angry.

She is still the exact same character, the only difference is her appearance. 

Yeah. To sum this up, the game is still in development. Obviously. (Not trying to bash this thread, CGI.)

Andrespetmonkey said:
MRKs said:

And that appearance gives me that impression. Obviously I don't know what kind of character she really is, I am judging over her appearance only.

If the purpose of the thread it's to say "I like X model because it's looks nice" then I misread the entire post.

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

MRKs said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
MRKs said:

And that appearance gives me that impression. Obviously I don't know what kind of character she really is, I am judging over her appearance only.

Right, just letting you know her appearance changes nothing. It's her appearance that needed to be changed to fit the character they want. BTW I don't think we have to worry about her being a useless character and her AI annoying, ND have said they're avoiding all the negative characteristics people often associate with tag alongs, so she'll defend herself and help you out etc. instead of being whiny and needing constant protection.

CGI-Quality said:
Aldro said:

CGI,
Do you think TLOU will touch UC3 in the variety of animations?

I mean.. UC3 has like Drake moving so differently wether hes:
Sneaking, fist fighting, moving, on a horsey, on the cruise ship & dry docks/boats, on the cargoplane, climbing, climbing on the truck hanging FROM the cargoplane, the whole variation in the rub al khali (crawling etc), interacting with items during fights eg bottles or walls, touching things as you go by, balancing on small shit, going down steps like a boss, going up steps like rocky, three jump animations (i now how to trigger each on demand!), running/chase animation, drug animation aaand i cant bother to go on.

So yay or nay?
Look at dis shit! Just filmed it with my crappy iphone off screen footage ( gotta get me some capture card ):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zZ6ml4A5pQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I think The Last Of Us will top Uncharted 3 in animations. Haven't seen any other console game as good as Uncharted 3 in animations, but if any game could do it, it's definitely this game!

Never replied to this!

I think it's possible that they could top it quality wise, but I have a really hard time seeing them have as much variation unless they go overboard and Joel actually turns into a Fungus in which we get to play like that LOL