By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony falls to a new 30 YEAR low. Markets just dont believe them.

^Good lord. How much lower can Sony go?

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Around the Network

Not much

I always hear people make a distinction between TV's and other divisions within Sony, And I understand how diversified Sony is, but like the saying goes, jack of all trades master of nothing. But I read that even the PS division in particular lost over $2b. Reading how they went from being worth over $100b to now having a market value of $17b is incredible and mind boggling. Every division is responsible for this monumental loss. If Sony wasn't as big or as wealthy as they were, I'd bet they'd have went the way of Sega.

Every report talks about Sony's glory days with the walkman, but that was what nearly 2 decades ago? Let go of sacred cows and recognize that Sony is in big trouble. I feel for the workers that have been laid off and will continue to get laid off due to the mismanagement of the company and other factors not in their control. Panasonic looks to be biting the dust soon too.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

I don't think this is gonna end well... at all.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Argh_College said:
I´ve said this since 2006 that Sony lost their mind with Ps3 and will go down... no one believed me.

im god

PS3 is one of the few stable products at Sony right now.

Can't wait for E3 to see how they revive the Vita. I seriously need to see some games before I even considering buying one.

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:

Don't worry Sony, I still got your back. 

To the end buddy 

Buy some stock then.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
I don't think this is gonna end well... at all.

What´s the most likely outcome you think will end up happening?

not looking good at all

lol but look on the bright side, at least you guys have something to talk about XD

I hope this means I only have to buy two consoles next gen.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)