By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony falls to a new 30 YEAR low. Markets just dont believe them.

I´ve said this since 2006 that Sony lost their mind with Ps3 and will go down... no one believed me.

im god

Around the Network

Last week it was a 25 year low, this week it's a 30 year low.

Massive restructuring is needed urgently, their priorities are fucked up at the moment. What a fall from grace for what was once the world's most powerful brand!

I've said this since 1979 that Sony lost their mind with Walkman and will go down... no one believed me.

im god

My guess is people are buying more cheap/crappy TVs. Sony = Quality when it comes to TVs, that's what I tell everyone and It's sad when people go for the cheapest TV only to face problems in the long run.

It's just that simple.

From a gaming perspective, this says that Sony can't really afford to lose money on the Vita, so a price drop probably is not going to happen. Likewise, it cannot afford the cost of new product introduction, so Orbis is probably stalled until 2014. Also, no more bought, third-party exclusives.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network
MonstaMack said:
My guess is people are buying more cheap/crappy TVs. Sony = Quality when it comes to TVs, that's what I tell everyone and It's sad when people go for the cheapest TV only to face problems in the long run.

No..

Now, being serious, this are hard hard problems. Poor Kaz, there doesn't seem to be a way to change this tendency.

The T.V's division is going to sunk sony

Argh_College said:
I´ve said this since 2006 that Sony lost their mind with Ps3 and will go down... no one believed me.

im god

PS3 is hardly Sony's issue. In fact it's probably one of the better parts of Sony.

MonstaMack said:

I think samsung and lg have taken the top qaulity spot from sony. its hard to be the best when you buy your parts from your competitiors.

And people were saying it was buying time 1-2 weeks ago! When's the rebound going to happen?

It's truly amazing what happened to Sony when you think about it. Sony was the top dog! Now nothing (except for playstation 3, which is still very popular) is sony. You don't see anyone using anything sony anymore! Nothing: car stereos, e-readers, tablets, tvs, mobiles, music players... even cameras and notebooks, common sight some time ago are becoming less and less sighted!

Literally, the fall of a giant! They'll be ok, but never even close to what they once were.