By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - DSi drops to $100, DSi XL drops to $130 May 20

Tagged games:

spurgeonryan said:
yum123 said:
im pretty sure this is purely to outsell ps2

If they do not start pushing it to other markets it will not. Sony seems to be going from country to country pushing the  PS2 to them. Currently selling really well in Brazil from what I hear.

It's sad that Sony even sees that they can't push their new Console enough. Oh Sony, you've got it all wrong!

Around the Network
yum123 said:

PS2 is 4m ahead, not a chance bro.

Salnax said:

ALL the Pokemon games? Including the spinoffs?

Nintendo loves you.

Okay, okay, all the main games. Still, if I do what I did for the first three gens, I'll get D/P/P, HG/SS, and B/W (and its sequels when they come out). I'm sure that would still make Nintendo plenty happy.

insomniac17 said:
Salnax said:

ALL the Pokemon games? Including the spinoffs?

Nintendo loves you.

Okay, okay, all the main games. Still, if I do what I did for the first three gens, I'll get D/P/P, HG/SS, and B/W (and its sequels when they come out). I'm sure that would still make Nintendo plenty happy.

I suggest getting Platinum over Diamond and Pearl. Gen 4 is my least favorite, but Platinum's additions and tweaks improved it. And althoough this is purely personal, I'd recommend Black over White. There's just a couple of little things that make Black better IMO.

Love and tolerate.

Turkish said:
yum123 said:

I didnt say there was a chance. i dont think it will outsell it either if you read the comment it shows thats what i think nintendos motivation to drop the price was.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Turkish said:
yum123 said:

Could you point me towards those numbers Turkish? Shipped or sold?

Nintendo reported 151.5m shipped for DS LTD last month. With shipment numbers of last quarters PS2 is at 155m. ^-^

That is a pretty decent price! Too bad I just bought a 3DS for 170 or I would have went with this instead.

Turkish said:
yum123 said:

Theres a chance it could do it you never know. If nintendo hadn't realsed the 3ds it wouldve been far ahead of the ps2 anyway.