By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - DSi drops to $100, DSi XL drops to $130 May 20

Tagged games:

insomniac17 said:
Salnax said:
That and Pokemon ought to sell another million units worldwide!

Well at this price, I think I'll finally pick one up. Then I'll be getting all of the Pokemon games. So that's one step closer to another million!

ALL the Pokemon games? Including the spinoffs?

Nintendo loves you.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

Hopefully this won't confuse more people as to why they should buy the 3DS.

yum123 said:
im pretty sure this is purely to outsell ps2

If they do not start pushing it to other markets it will not. Sony seems to be going from country to country pushing the  PS2 to them. Currently selling really well in Brazil from what I hear.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
yum123 said:

If they do not start pushing it to other markets it will not. Sony seems to be going from country to country pushing the  PS2 to them. Currently selling really well in Brazil from what I hear.

It's sad that Sony even sees that they can't push their new Console enough. Oh Sony, you've got it all wrong!

yum123 said:

PS2 is 4m ahead, not a chance bro.

Around the Network
Turkish said:
yum123 said:

Could you point me towards those numbers Turkish? Shipped or sold?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Salnax said:

Nintendo loves you.

Okay, okay, all the main games. Still, if I do what I did for the first three gens, I'll get D/P/P, HG/SS, and B/W (and its sequels when they come out). I'm sure that would still make Nintendo plenty happy.

insomniac17 said:
Salnax said:

Nintendo loves you.

Okay, okay, all the main games. Still, if I do what I did for the first three gens, I'll get D/P/P, HG/SS, and B/W (and its sequels when they come out). I'm sure that would still make Nintendo plenty happy.

I suggest getting Platinum over Diamond and Pearl. Gen 4 is my least favorite, but Platinum's additions and tweaks improved it. And althoough this is purely personal, I'd recommend Black over White. There's just a couple of little things that make Black better IMO.

Love and tolerate.

Turkish said:
yum123 said:

I didnt say there was a chance. i dont think it will outsell it either if you read the comment it shows thats what i think nintendos motivation to drop the price was.

spurgeonryan said:
Turkish said:
yum123 said:

Could you point me towards those numbers Turkish? Shipped or sold?

Nintendo reported 151.5m shipped for DS LTD last month. With shipment numbers of last quarters PS2 is at 155m. ^-^