By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's E3 Press Conference Dubbed 'The Future Of Gameplay And Innovation'

superchunk said:

VGKing said:
Although I'm seeing all 3 conferendes(like I always do) I'm most excited for Sony's. They're the only ones that seem to actually give a damn about us core gamers.

*sig is big pic of SSB clone*

Looks at your statement and then your sig. Yeah... ok.

As for your statement, 360 has almost the exact same library. Where its different... well its just different as 1st party offerings are pretty much equal in their own right.

nope, not by a long shot actually

Around the Network
logic56 said:
superchunk said:

VGKing said:
Although I'm seeing all 3 conferendes(like I always do) I'm most excited for Sony's. They're the only ones that seem to actually give a damn about us core gamers.

As for your statement, 360 has almost the exact same library. Where its different... well its just different as 1st party offerings are pretty much equal in their own right.

yep, by a easy shot actually.

Millenium said:
logic56 said:
superchunk said:

VGKing said:

well if you exclude like almost EVERY exclusive then yeah but then so does the PC

logic56 said:
superchunk said:

VGKing said:

LOL The truth is here..anyone who in their right mind as a gamer believes the PS3 and 360's first party libraries are equal are kidding themselves in the worst possible way.

logic56 said:
Millenium said:
logic56 said:
superchunk said:

VGKing said:

well if you exclude like almost EVERY exclusive then yeah but then so does the PC

Well...The majority of the 360's best exclusives were on PC.

Around the Network
VGKing said:
superchunk said:

VGKing said:

1st party matters. It's what differentiates consoles from one another.

Who cares about timed-exclusive DLC? What really matters is a variety of exclusive games. Right now PS3 offers the best and most varied exclusives.(IMO)

So what Sony first party titles don't have comparable games on 360. Hint, there's a reason 3rd party games heavily outsell Sony games on Sony hardware.

GT, God of War, Uncharted, LBP, etc and etc... its all similar to sooo many other games. ok, ya know I'd actually have to give you LBP as that really is more unique. However, nothing else is. EVerything else has a very much identical type of game in almost every way. Plus they share all the same 3rd parties.

The only reason I bought a PS3 over a 360 was for the free online play and bluray player. Otherwise it was Gears of War vs Uncharted as far as I was concerned.

You know what, scratch all that. Its off topic and not where I wanted my inital comment to you to go anyways. In reality I was just poking fun at your comment and the fact that you have a SSB clone game in your sig. It just seemed funny.

Attaboy Chunks! Big pats on the back right there for ya.

So which gaming innovations will they be ripping off, I mean, revealing this time around?

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

VGKing said:
superchunk said:

VGKing said:

1st party matters. It's what differentiates consoles from one another.

Who cares about timed-exclusive DLC? What really matters is a variety of exclusive games. Right now PS3 offers the best and most varied exclusives.(IMO)

Most people who buy games don't give a shit about 1st party because 3rd party games are usually better.  I'd say most of the best games this gen has been 3rd party stuff.

youarebadatgames said:

Most people who buy games don't give a shit about 1st party because 3rd party games are usually better.  I'd say most of the best games this gen has been 3rd party stuff.

Mario Galaxy, uncharted, Gears of War, Halo, and many others heavily disagree with you.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android