By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's E3 Press Conference Dubbed 'The Future Of Gameplay And Innovation'

superchunk said:
Sal.Paradise said:

I'm sorry but are you feigning ignorance here? Because certain games have certain similarities or are in the same genre, the two console's exclusives are somehow 'very much identical?' Please don't tell me this is real.

I'll ignore the first paragraph because it means nothing, unless you can convince me otherwise..

Over, what.... 95% of all games on PS360 are multiplat 3rd party titles and are identical.

Then you compare their first party titles.

Are they different games? Yes.

Are there games in each genre between the two companies that are comparable and overall similar? Yes.

To me, that means that the two consoles have nearly the same exact game library. Its not ignorant or wrong. Its just simple facts. PS360 are overall very much the same. Why do you think people have called them the "HD Twins" since 2006?

so what? nintendo's first party offerings have been basically the same for years now 

which is pretty much pushing me away from them year by year, getting tired of playing the same thing year after year

Around the Network
o_O.Q said:

so what? nintendo's first party offerings have been basically the same for years now 

which is pretty much pushing me away from them year by year, getting tired of playing the same thing year after year

but they sell a lot so therefor your argument is invalid