By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's E3 Press Conference Dubbed 'The Future Of Gameplay And Innovation'

do we have any knowledge on how long Sony's conference is going to be? I remember when at a certain point everyone thought Sony's Conference was going to be 5 hours long! lol

Around the Network

So Nintendo wins E3 already?

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

Well, we know the new Generation is starting. After all, Sony is releasing a new console and we all know that they deem what is worthy of "Next Generation."

Would be funny if sony starts the show with:

"Welcome to the future of Gameplay and Innovation, folks!!!! Now here's a trailer for Playstation All Stars - Battle Royale!"

But after the Riiiiidge Racer incident, I guess things are more scripted now, they wouldn't commit this blunder!

well i'llbe putting that live link in my sig. i'm hoping for something big for 2012 holiday season. i know the last of us is coming out but they'll need something proven imo.

what ever innovation Kaz. plans to show, i hope it isn't the same talk ninty made last yr. while showing nothing, or in my own words (N.A.D.T) not a dame thing.

Kaz!! don't disappoint.

Around the Network

So... it'll have a few PS3 titles for this holiday. PSVita future stuff especially new service related items. And then close up with future talk and PS4.

It all makes sense.

Move 2.0 confirmed.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Even though they sad there won't be any hardware announcements, with something like this, PS4 incoming?

Although I'm seeing all 3 conferendes(like I always do) I'm most excited for Sony's. They're the only ones that seem to actually give a damn about us core gamers.

VGKing said:
Although I'm seeing all 3 conferendes(like I always do) I'm most excited for Sony's. They're the only ones that seem to actually give a damn about us core gamers.

*sig is big pic of SSB clone*

Looks at your statement and then your sig. Yeah... ok.

As for your statement, 360 has almost the exact same library. Where its different... well its just different as 1st party offerings are pretty much equal in their own right.