By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's E3 Press Conference Dubbed 'The Future Of Gameplay And Innovation'

The Future Of Gameplay & Innovation is Playstation 4.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

'The Future Of Gameplay And Innovation' = Sony will copy Nintendo Wii U and Kinect

Pretty much expect LOTS of Vita info

its struggling quite a bit to sell right now and with the high price tag Sony needs to show tons of games and give more people a reason to buy one.

I think the PS3 will be taking a back seat to the Vita this year at E3, though of course they'll show PS3 stuff as well.

BenVTrigger said:

its struggling quite a bit to sell right now and with the high price tag Sony needs to show tons of games and give more people a reason to buy one.

I think the PS3 will be taking a back seat to the Vita this year at E3, though of course they'll show PS3 stuff as well.

I'm thinking it'll be half and half actually. That's still plenty of time to devote to each system.

BenVTrigger said:

I fecking hope not, I won't have a reason to watch their conference if they're gonna flunk in the PS3 departement.

Around the Network

Playstation heaven again?
probably will be focused on what they have already rather than new announcements, form the title i would guess it will have to do with new features for their products. Maybe some new PSN benefits or some gimmicks.

Millenium said:
BenVTrigger said:

I fecking hope not, I won't have a reason to watch their conference if they're gonna flunk in the PS3 departement.

But they're gonna show Ridge Racer on Vita, c'mon, it's Ridge Racer. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge Raaceeer.

Joex2 said:
'The Future Of Gameplay And Innovation' = Sony will copy Nintendo Wii U and Kinect

Kind of difficult to claim that when Kinect was already an advancement of a PS2 product in the first place.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

This conference must be focused on Vita, at least one HUGE (Final Fantasy+) game for it is necessary. It really needs a megaton to shake things up!

Andrespetmonkey said:
Millenium said:
BenVTrigger said:

But they're gonna show Ridge Racer on Vita, c'mon, it's Ridge Racer. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge Raaceeer.

Ridge Race on the PS4, or GTFO.