By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Seece in April 2011: Kinect Guarenteed to top 10m in Q4 2011!, Motion Controls Still A Fad!

There is only one way to settle an argument like this...

Start an argument thread that only you 2 can post in. Then, after about 3 weeks and 10,000 posts, the vgchartz community will choose the victor. Simples!

Around the Network

TheSource has fallen.

/thread

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I want the Japan Preview back.

The bear has been poked!

Nsanity & Barozi: Good work! :p

*grabs the folding chairs and soda*

Around the Network

Why are you two squabbling like children? Put the past behind you and give each other a hug.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

DirtyP2002 said:
TheSource has fallen.

/thread

He fell a while back I think, when he lost his job for unknown reasons. Seece cant have fallen, because he's still the same Seece from Years back... He just pretends to be civil on the forums. This is fun!

homer said:
Why are you two squabbling like children? Put the past behind you and give each other a hug.

And kiss.

But seriously, this entire grudge between you two is childish. You should both just forget it because nothing positive could positively stem from this.

Carl2291 said:
DirtyP2002 said:
TheSource has fallen.

/thread

He fell a while back I think, when he lost his job for unknown reasons. Seece cant have fallen, because he's still the same Seece from Years back... He just pretends to be civil on the forums. This is fun!

Fallen from what? There is no joy in writing on the internet. I only agreed to it reluctantly because I wanted income year round when I was in college.

As far as I can tell Seece got my screen name from Brett just so he could make fun of me. I did the Japanese data from August 2008 to March 2012 as a favor to Brett, and I wrote articles because Brett asked me to. I did the preview because Brett asked me to, from April 2007 to February 2012 in one form or another. Seece  and a couple others were essentially hired originally because the site used to be 40 / 40 / 20 between Nintendo / Sony / Microsoft fans. The idea was to hire fanboy writers for Microsoft...and yes I have that conversation too if I really wanted to be a dick.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Okay, so let me get this straight, seece doesnt like the sources predictions because seece doesnt like nintendo. Then seece and source have a presumably few hour long conversation about consoles sales predictions on MSN. Then seece persuades ioi to fire the source. Am i close?

Anyway, neither of you are coming across well in this mess. Source isnt coming across well because of his crappy predictions. Seece isnt coming across well because of his childish comments about 'bending over for *insert japanese name*' and various other stuff. However, the biggest loser in all of this is YOU! Yes.. YOU!... the vgchartz community, because we no longer have the Japan preview article.