By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most disappointing game you've ever owned?

Barozi said:
Duke Nukem Forever most likely

You're a smart guy, you didn't seriously have any real expectations of that 'game' left did you? O.o

Around the Network

^ was gonna tell Barozi the same. That should have been an easy avoidance.

I've said it for years. Final Fanmtays XIII.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Zelda:Twilight Princess
The game was overhyped as the Lord of the Rings where everything is in chaos and you have to save the world fighting from hordes of enemies but in the end it wasn't anything like it.it was still an awsome game but not upto par with zelda standards which are extremely high.

Actually the launch trailer was great and the first level too !
The rest of the game was total crap though...

Hmm, the first and last level were decent in comparison to the rest of the game I guess, just a bit too old school easy for me though :D

I hope the next game in the franchise is radically better though, otherwise I give up on the franchise...

Around the Network

Final Fantasy 13... very disappointing.

Hmm... You know what? Let's go through my Genesis collection.. There must be a dud in there...

Batman forever...

So, back in high school, one of my friends sold me a genesis. He thought he was being sly about it. It wasn't broken, the AV cable was bad. Anyway, he had 4 games, NCAA Final Four (which is replaced in my collection as another game, until it gets added to the collection) and, 2 other sports games, EA soccer, and Big Hurt. Finally... Batman..

This guy had the worse sega genesis collection ever. No wonder he wanted to sell the thing.

But, Batman almost plays like Mortal Kombat II, and is a side scroller... It's simply confusing. Probe made the game, I think, and Batman has all the universal attacks the MK characters had.. (upper cuts, trip kicks, etc.)

It was terrible. It is terrible. I'll keep to my other titles.

Most modern FPS have been really disappointing and overhyped. Mainly because they trick you into believing that you're getting a complete game, when in fact what you're buying is an online multiplaver frag-fest with a crap single player tacked on. So my most disappoint games looks like this, from most disappointing to least:

1) Modern Warfare 2
2) Killzone 2
3) Halo: Reach

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

Skyrim, because i was just finishing my second play through on Dark Souls. Than i started Skyrim. The fighting was so sloppy it drove me nuts. At least the rest of the game made up for it.

You wanna have your opinion, then you have to respect different opinions as well.

Sam & Max: Season One. I loved the original one, many years ago, and tis was the return of the characters and the genre, so I was very excited. Then when I played everything was a mess, did not like it at all.

Right now I am dissapointed with Castlevania: Lords of Shadown, is a good game but not a good Castlevania, very dissapointing.