By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What characters would you like to see in the new Super Smash Bros?

Tagged games:

Mega Man and Geno are at the top of my list, and Simon Belmont would be cool.

Not too many major Nintendo characters out there that haven't made it in to a SSB game yet, so more surprise 3rd party collaborations would be big for the next game. Wish Rare was still with Nintendo, then we'd have access to characters like Banjo-Kazooie, the KI crowd, Joanna Dark, and Conker (though I doubt Nintendo would stick him in a mainstream game).

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

Rol

Focusing on Nintendo franchises only:
Miis (Customizable character)
Tom Nook (Joke Character)
Victini (Speedy Character with both regular and ranged attacks)
Ganon (Giant Pig Form, Heavy and Bowser-like)
Little Mac (Light but Fast and strong)
Isaac (Magic-Knight)

Love and tolerate.

They should add a bow based fire emblem character like rolf or someone else. And a mage. And a general. Also, chrono from chrono trigger is a great idea.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Korppi said:

Mega Man would be neat, but Capcom apparently doesn't want to include him in even their own crossover fighting games, so... yeah.

Just give Ganondorf his own unique moveset already.

The problem with Megaman was that Inafune was begging Sakurai to put him in Brawl, but too late in development (like Kojima's begging for Snake in Melee), but with Inafune gone, there's likely to be no voice pushing for it.

I'll go for Krystal, Megaman, Mii, Little Mac, Krome (from the new Fire Emblem), and some Pokemon from Black and White, though i really can't think of who would fit perfectly.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

You know Smash Brothers is an interesting franchise (you stole my thread -_- it's okay though) but the thing is the characters come from the worlds of Nintendo games. Since Smash Brothers is a popular franchise I thought it would be cool if they made new original characters for Smash in addition to the Nintendo characters we already know.

Its a win-win situation because there's more excitement because there are new never before seen characters and they could make games for them in the future.

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

theARTIST0017 said:
You know Smash Brothers is an interesting franchise (you stole my thread -_- it's okay though) but the thing is the characters come from the worlds of Nintendo games. Since Smash Brothers is a popular franchise I thought it would be cool if they made new original characters for Smash in addition to the Nintendo characters we already know.

Its a win-win situation because there's more excitement because there are new never before seen characters and they could make games for them in the future.

I did? I'm sorry. Anyways,

I think you have a good idea there. Characters that are made specifically for smash would be awesome. Anyone up for Master hand as a playable character?

Sora would be the square character I think that would go in this game the best.

hackles said:
theARTIST0017 said:

I think you have a good idea there. Characters that are made specifically for smash would be awesome. Anyone up for Master hand as a playable character?

nah it is really old anyway. but yeah they should. Master Hand is pretty large though. And he kind of just floats...... THAT'D BE AWESOME!!! And Ridley (Bowser sized)

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

theARTIST0017 said:
hackles said:
theARTIST0017 said:

nah it is really old anyway. but yeah they should. Master Hand is pretty large though. And he kind of just floats...... THAT'D BE AWESOME!!! And Ridley (Bowser sized)

Yeah. And how about custom characters instead of miis?