By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What characters would you like to see in the new Super Smash Bros?

Tagged games:

morenoingrato said:
First Party:

Porky. (Earthbound)
Daisy. (Mario series, radically different than Peach)
Midna. (Zelda: TP, can change to it's human form)

Third Party:

Geno. (Mario RPG, my number one request)
Chrono. (Chrono Trigger)
Lucca. (Chrono Trigger)
Marle. (Chrono Trigger)
Frog. (Chrono Trigger)
Terra. (FF6)
Kefka. (FF6)
Cloud. (FF7)
Phoenix Wright. (Ace Attorney)

I would poop my pants if Chrono Trigger characters get put in =')

Around the Network

GENO!!!!!! Holy CRAP! Geno and Mallow, that's it, you can get rid of everyone but the original cast if they add Geno and Mallow. Oh my balls that would be epic.

I want to see more of Nintendo's characters present. Captain Olimar and Louie , Dillon a main character from Animal Crossing. New characters from Nintendo's upcoming new IP so Miyamoto's new IP character among others. I wouldn't mind seeing the lead character in XenoBlade.

I also would like to see some third party characters. Shadow and Tails would be very welcomed. Mega Man, Rayman and characters from other IP who will appear on WiiU in a major way. Unfortunetly Nintendo would be foolish to put any characters from new third party IP. Only the absolute best should appear. Levels from the Final Fantasy series would be good with a Moogle and Chocobo in the level.

Nintendo should contact third parties and offer them deals in exchange for some support. So Nintendo will put this character in the game if you make sure his franchise remains on WiiU in some form non-exclusive but should have a presence. Nintendo could use SmashBros as a diplomatic tool to secure more sales.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

lots of great picks, but even more far fetched ones. Still think demise should be gannondorfs final smash. I mean (for all of you who beat skyward sword) you see the foreshadowing right?