By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A handheld hater buys a 3DS (and eats crow)

spurgeonryan said:
I welcome you to the painful hands club! Please tell us all about your cursing and swearing at how small the 3DS is in future threads. Especially when you get your hand on kid icarus :)

Also the eshop is wonderful. Downloads, demos, videos, trailers, etc. Even the original mario is new and different.

I already am having that issue with Mario Kart. 

Speaking of which, I'm off to go play some 3DS.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Also with it been your first handheld....... think of all those DS games you can now purchase thanks to the 3DS's backwards compatability.

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
Sonic Rush 1 and 2
Sonic Colours
Mario Kart
New Super Mario Bros
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword
Resident Evil: Deadly Silence

The list is almost endless................

I'm seconding the idea of you going back and playing all the DS games you missed. I personally think the DS has the best library of any console, just beating out the original Playstation. Ronster 316 has already named some of the best DS games, but there are loads more too.

Also, if you haven't already played it on the PS2, Tales of the Abyss is awesome too

You can also turn off the wireless, that helps with battery life. I thought it was stupid that it would come on automatically, then i realized that its needed for streetpass, which BTW im enjoying more than i thought i would. Im a new 3ds owner myself, only thing i got is MK7 and truth be told, its the only thing i need right now.

the world ends with you. nuff said. and Mario & Luigi BIS

Around the Network

I suggest SAMURAI WARRIORS CHRONICLES. Huge and really good!

AstroMaSSi rules

For the ogre-hands: some people recommend the mario kart wheel (there is one for the 3ds) to make the 3DS bigger. They use it for other games too. I didn't tried it yet.

RE:Revelations you already have. Get Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Kid Icarus. You should also download Dillons Rolling Western. That are the games, that are essential in my opinion.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

3DS is awesome indeed! Can't wait for Kid Icarus ^.^

Also keep an eye on the following must to come:

-Kingdom hearts DDD
-Heroes of ruin
-Fire emblem: Awakening ( my fav )

The games i actually have:

-RE: revelations

-MK 7

-SSF IV

-Kid Icarus

I will always accept you. You're my boy.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.