By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8
Teeqoz said:
Since this also says TV - can we all agree Avatar: The Last Airbender is the best show ever made? Yes? Good.

I love Avatar but actually prefer the later seasons than the early ones. So I'm divided on saying best show. 

Around the Network
HandofPrometheus said:
Teeqoz said:
Since this also says TV - can we all agree Avatar: The Last Airbender is the best show ever made? Yes? Good.

I love Avatar but actually prefer the later seasons than the early ones. So I'm divided on saying best show. 

There are only three seasons of Avatar: The Last Airbender. Do you mean The Legend of Korra?

a taxi driver (korean)

8/10

the babysitter (2017)

7.5/10

atomic blonde (2017)

7.5/10

infinity chamber (2016)

7/10

batman vs two face (2017)

7/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

american made (2017)

7.5/10

1922 (2017)

7/10

the lego ninjago movie (2017)

7/10

the dark tower (2017)

6.5/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

How to get away with murder should be renamed to How to get away with being bitter. What a bunch of miserable people! It's the same with STD, everyone is so negative and screwed up. It used to be about solving/discussing social issues, in this age of me me me, it's all about personal problems... DS9 has some nice gems in season 3 so far. Still enjoying it nightly.

I watched Pete's dragon and The BFG with my kids. They enjoyed parts of the bfg, average movies. I tried to get into Star wars Rogue One and still not even half way after a week :/

Around the Network

There is always the talk that people are sick of superhero movies, but they will still flock to see them!

I finished watching Rogue One: A star wars story (wth is up with that title) 6/10
It was pretty, Newton would rolling in his grave though with that star destroyer nonsense.

I went and saw Jigsaw last night. Lemme tell you, the trailers are a total farce, it basically pulls the rug from underneath you and slaps you square in the face. Without going directly into spoilers (though I think you KNOW what I'm talking about), it's NOT what they advertised. Every predictable plot twist and trope you'd come to expect from the Saw franchise is still very much alive and well in this movie.

Hell, a part of me would've settled for:

some batshit crazy explanation for Jigsaw being back like the trailers led you to believe. Sadly, that's NOT what ended up happening, all scenes featuring him are from TEN FUCKING YEARS AGO, I shit you not. TLDR: he's still dead, sorry to disappoint.

And with that, I think I might've saved some people the time and money on going to see this movie. 

Stranger Things is back today so my Friday night will be comfy couch and popcorn.

Nymeria said:
Stranger Things is back today so my Friday night will be comfy couch and popcorn.