By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8

@svennoj

its not that I have time its because I dont sleep.. there was a time when I watched like 6 or 7 movies every single day for months now its like 3 at most every second day... I still remember the guy from the VHS store an old dude always concerned for my health If you didnt like bruno dont even bother withe the dictator.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

^ I couldn't sleep either when I was in my mid twenties. Drove me nuts, laying awake till 6 am and finally fall asleep an hour before the alarm goes off. I started abusing it, play Everquest all night and pulling frequent all nighters at work until my doctor told me to stay away from work for a while. (After I described things like being awake while not being able to move, aka body is asleep while your mind is still going, freaky stuff)

Without work I tried out a 30 hour day routine for a couple weeks. Stay up 24 hours, sleep 6, turn 5 days into 4. That seemed to suit my natural rythm, yet useless when you need to go back to work.

Since I lived in Amsterdam the solution was easy in the end, smoke pot at 10-11pm, fall asleep a bit after 1am. It also made movies a lot more interesting, doesn't help you remember them though.

Nowadays I have to fight to keep my eyes open if a movie isn't entertaining enough. I guess I'm paying back for all the sleep I missed. Although it's mostly having young kids that keeps me tired.

^ I haven't seen Escape plan yet, nor Expendables 2. (I couldn't keep my eyes open during the first one)
Last time I saw Arnie was in Terminator 3. I see he's in The last stand too. Are those 2 good?

@svennoj

lol

I never liked smoking pot for some reason probably because its not the real stuff here where I live..the thing about sleep is that scientists dont even know why we sleep we dont need it (but you can die for some reason) one theory is because we cant see in the dark and so we embraced it (our brain that is ) to simply shut off to restart. stupid evolution! My personal record without any sleep is 3 days that was the time of my professional gaming career I lost all my ability to focus on the game your brain literally forgets the basic body functions you dont hear you dont see you dont speak..

@spurge

yeah most of his movies suck even terminator 3 is bad but considering all other action movies in the last 5 years suck I dont blame him. so I was the guy who gave him the 7-9 score

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

We do need sleep. Lots of things happen when we sleep. We don't know everything but we know a lot already.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network

To bring it back to movies, I want to see this one again some time.

Mesmerizing movie.

cant wait for Interstellar

Tsubasa Ozora

Tsubasa Ozora

spurgeonryan said:
oh..my Wii U can only see links. No html posted video for some reason.^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSWdZVtXT7E

Tsubasa Ozora

I hate the cast Caine got so boring and especially Anne she just doesnt fit in a project like this or any other ...but still its Nolan so probably it will work somehow but im still shocked a bit after TDKR.

Tsubasa Ozora