By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8

inside man nice movie interesting how the heist develops but fails to have a good ending just like american hustle

6/10

this doesnt count but I watched the new Zelda trailer over and over again it looks so natural and beatiful...like a miyazaki movie

and no mans sky I always dreamed of this exploring big worlds flying through space exploring and exploring more worlds,planets ...amazing!

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

^ Yeah that Zelda trailer reminds me of the opening of Mononoke, now I still have to wait over a year to play it. (Anyway no different than waiting for a miyazaki movie, still no listing for the wind rises grrr)

No man's sky looks great as well, definitely want to play that. Was Rime absent btw? Maybe that means it is coming out this year (wishful thinking) as they skipped over most stuff that comes out soon.

I dont think they showed Rime but E3 has just begun maybe they will show something tomorrow.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

three colors blue

6/10

watched dark knight rises for the 4th time skipped first 45 minutes I still dont like it. need for speed is next..

Tsubasa Ozora

^ 4 'The quest' movies! I'm guess the 1986 one. I don't recognize any of them.

The heroes didn't really won nor lose in American hustle, more like a stalemate in the end. Original maybe, but I was expecting a much bigger pay off after the long build up. The 'what's going to happen' feeling was there, but it was followed by the 'that's all?' feeling.

I don't have mk8 yet either. Got the money, not the time to get it... I refuse to buy digital. Tomorrow is the day I can squeeze in going by my go-to store. Then I need time to play it, I'm still only a third through Wolfenstein.

Around the Network

^ found this

Tsubasa Ozora

^ yep, my first thoughts when I saw that trailer, hence Nintendo won E3

Fantastic Mr. Fox 8.5/10.
This is a Wes Anderson movie all the way with Roald Dahl's story fully intact. Love it, great attention to detail with the same awesome film style of Moonrise kingdom. Maybe not as flashy and action packed as Pirates, but the facial animations of the foxes are unreal, better than cgi. Great humor too.
I watched the extras straight after, 2 year project, 8 days to film 18 seconds, that's dedication.

I gave up on need for speed ...instead I watched sharknado and the human race both are incredibly stupid and I can say im happy to be alive.

Tsubasa Ozora

^ gave up because the picture quality sucked for some reason

defendor

4/10

elysium movie sins...

Tsubasa Ozora