By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8

Machete 6.5/10 It's fun, not as fun or over the top as Planet terror.

And I watched Grand Budapest hotel again already. Love how a lot of sequences are set to the rhythm of the music

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Ninsect said:
We do need sleep. Lots of things happen when we sleep. We don't know everything but we know a lot already.

Thanks new dude, but this is a movie thread.

I know that. I was responding to the guy above

Well then, I will talk about movies. Have you guys seen Edge of Tomorrow? 

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:

I know that. I was responding to the guy above

Well then, I will talk about movies. Have you guys seen Edge of Tomorrow? 

I haven't but I'll buy it on blu-ray when it comes out.
I hope the groundhog scenario is not an excuse to repeat the same cgi sequences over and over.

Have you seen source code. It was quite a cool idea for a time loop movie that has stuck in my mind. The plot synopsis almost made me skip it, but I was pleasently surprised after watching it.

Edge of Tomorrow doesn't reuse much. Well, it does at first a bit when it's establishing this thing but it's not bad at all.

Have not seen Source Code. I will watch it some day

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

The Raid 2

two and a half hours of pure adrenaline it never stops and it doesnt get boring not even for 1 second..always something new something fresh a beauty among action film in its category I would say easily the best in the last 10 years.

9/10

bad neighbors

6/10

a chinese odyssey part 1

6/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

edge of tomorrow is just an entertaining movie nothing more and its really good so far the best summer blockbuster..

new Luc Besson movie looks interesting

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Is The raid: Redemption good too? Does it matter not seeing the first one?

That's definitely a Luc Besson movie. Limitless on steroids, looks promising.

SvennoJ said:
Is The raid: Redemption good too? Does it matter not seeing the first one?

That's definitely a Luc Besson movie. Limitless on steroids, looks promising.

people love the first movie I think its good would give it a 7.

Yes you can watch the second movie and its better in every possible way.

edit

iceman 

4/10

Tsubasa Ozora

^ Beasts of the southern wilds is a nice movie. A bit heavy on the shaky cam, but I enjoyed it.

I watched Miller's crossing. Decent blu-ray upgrade, looks very good. Maybe a little too good in some places, starts looking a bit stage-play like, too clean. Maybe the world was a lot cleaner in those days :)
Story, acting, style, all still awesome with many memorable scenes 8/10.

Not new, Coen brothers take on noir mafia movie from 1990