By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424
spurgeonryan said:

Due to popular demand here is the Trailer. you guys are expecting  a lot from this Video game based on an Adam Sandler movie>

You achieved the opposite :)

Seeing this trailer again made me expect even more from the game - gameplay looks cool and varied. Still on the fence, though.

Around the Network

Ha, more excited for Hotel Transylvania now. The game, not the movie. Don't care at all about the movie. Bat and mist form straight out of Symphony of the Night!

But I just saw this in the beginning of the trailer: there's a SONY there.

Quick, code RED! everyone cancel their pre-orders and Spurge, take that trailer off the thread!

Man, that Hotel Transylvania had great music! GREAT!!! I might get the game just for that :D actually looked pretty cool ^^

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

spurgeonryan said:

Thanks TripleMMM!

Goldfinger is the fifth mission in 007 Legends

Activision confirmed Goldfinger as the final movie-inspired mission in 007 Legends today.

In 007 Legends, the Goldfinger mission finds the best undercover agent early in his career investigating Auric Goldfinger – a gold magnate thought to be behind a recent spike in gold prices – only to discover a larger plot to irradiate the entire Fort Knox gold reserve.

In order to thwart the plot, Bond takes action to infiltrate Goldfinger’s headquarters with help from a questionable acquaintance – Pussy Galore. Upon arrival at Fort Knox, 007 is tasked with defusing a nuclear bomb before it detonates, and the only thing standing between Bond and the bomb is Goldfinger’s henchman – Oddjob – and his notoriously deadly hat. Will Bond be able to defeat Oddjob? Will Goldfinger’s evil plans succeed?

The other playable missions are Die Another Day, Moonraker, Licence to Kill and On Her Majesty’s Secret Service.

Source: Activision PR

Is this a Wii U exclusive?

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
DanneSandin said:
Man, that Hotel Transylvania had great music! GREAT!!! I might get the game just for that :D actually looked pretty cool ^^

Lol! The most Hyped, talked about 3DS game of the year. Someone should make a thread.

but seriously, that music was awesome :D

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

spurgeonryan said:
TheKingofRedLions said:
spurgeonryan said:

Thanks TripleMMM!

Activision confirmed Goldfinger as the final movie-inspired mission in 007 Legends today.

In 007 Legends, the Goldfinger mission finds the best undercover agent early in his career investigating Auric Goldfinger – a gold magnate thought to be behind a recent spike in gold prices – only to discover a larger plot to irradiate the entire Fort Knox gold reserve.

In order to thwart the plot, Bond takes action to infiltrate Goldfinger’s headquarters with help from a questionable acquaintance – Pussy Galore. Upon arrival at Fort Knox, 007 is tasked with defusing a nuclear bomb before it detonates, and the only thing standing between Bond and the bomb is Goldfinger’s henchman – Oddjob – and his notoriously deadly hat. Will Bond be able to defeat Oddjob? Will Goldfinger’s evil plans succeed?

The other playable missions are Die Another Day, Moonraker, Licence to Kill and On Her Majesty’s Secret Service.

Nice avatar and no.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/search/index.html?game=007+legends

Thanks and thanks

spurgeonryan said:
TheKingofRedLions said:
spurgeonryan said:

Thanks TripleMMM!

Nice avatar and no.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/search/index.html?game=007+legends

All that I ask is that this game is as good as the updated GoldenEye.

I can deal with Daniel Craig as Bond, but that guy voicing Goldfinger needs to be punched in the face. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

This latest issue of Famitsu magazine in Japan has revealed that Level 5′s RPG, Fantasy Life is coming to Japan on the 27th of December.

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/09/18/fantasy-life-hits-nintendo-3ds-on-december-27th-in-japan/

Love and tolerate.

Spurge you deserved that ban!!!! You betrayed Nintendo! You know how much I hate Nintendo emulators being on the android market...