By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424

Ha!

I bet you weren't expecting anyone to post news here anymore. But you were wrong!

Developer VD-Dev has shown the first screen of their 3DS game IronFall, a third person action game.

That doesn't look back for a studio with only 3 members, don't you think?

This is the site of the game, www.iron-fall.com, but there's still nothing.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

That looks pretty...
Or I think it does...
Can't be sure...

Have a nice day...

leedlelee said:
That looks pretty...
Or I think it does...
Can't be sure...

At least it looks different than all 3DS games, bar RE Revelations.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I was hoping that the new Pacman would get some decent reviews. From what I remember the series has been getting high scores for a while now, and it seems that this new one for Wii U is no different.

Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures Review | Hardcore Gamer

One of the biggest surprises of the year, Ghostly Adventures is a rock solid platformer that can be enjoyed by children and old school Pac-Man fans alike. (Pacman and the Ghostly Adventures, PS3, Wii U, Xbox 360) 4/5

Lots of new games coming for wii , Wii U, and 3DS/DS. I was not looking forward to yet another Spongbob game, but I guess they are taking advantage before everyone loses interest in the show. I would much rather be interested in seeing what the new Ninja Turtles game did with critics.

Spongebob Squarepants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge Review | VGU

Spongebob Squarepants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge is a boring as dirt budget game. What the game does has been done better elsewhere while probably being infinitely more entertaining. Not even die-hard Spongebob fans will find this game entertaining. (PS3, SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360) 35/100

In case you missed it here is another new release.

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 Review - Glitch Cat

14h ago - Glitch Cat - Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs is unfortunately another poor attempt at a movie t... | Nintendo DS
I also believe that Monster high and Beyblade got new 3DS games as well, incase you have any little boys or girls who need something besides Pokemon this holiday. I reccommend you stay away from both, including Cloudy above.
Now this is promising, and I hope sales reflect this score. Lego games always do well.

Game Guys review - LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

3d ago - Over the years, the LEGO versions of major franchises (ie: 'Star Wars') have turned out to be maj... | Nintendo DS
Any other games come out in the past two weeks for Wii, DS, 3DS, or Wii U? Make sure you post them here so that everyone can know what is out there to pick up, and what the score might be as well.
Thanks!
I will update this thread periodically until someone else on this site gets a big Nintendo community thread going again. Whether anyone pays attention or not.

-spam snipped-

-RavenXtra