By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424
Conegamer said:
JEMC said:
Conegamer said:
I never even realised I was never even nominated for this. I guess I just don't belong anywhere...

Nah, it's better not to be a part of that list.

Besides, what if you win? You won't get anything besides responsabilities. Pfff...

Perhaps, but not even being nominated is a bit of a blow...

*taps his shoulder*

Don't worry, you're still important to us .

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

You can do that if you want. I'm not 100% sure I know what you mean, but why not eh?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

BasilZero said:
Conegamer said:
You can do that if you want. I'm not 100% sure I know what you mean, but why not eh?

Of course I can do what I want you woman!

I was talking to Spurge. Honestly, some people. I am somewhat surprised that you didn't see the connection between my post and Spurge's...

Unless you did. In that case, ignore this post

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Does anyone else feel that Miyamotos new IP that he is talking about in interviews is going to be a huge let down? I mean people are expecting a huge adventure game, but honestly, that last time he said he was making a new IP, it was Wii Music. I hope that the game he is talking about is actually going to be a really good game that appeals to people, but I cant help but worry that the game is going to be a let down:/

Its obviously you Ryan, i would even vote for President of the USA..... if i could

Around the Network
KingKazuma34 said:
Does anyone else feel that Miyamotos new IP that he is talking about in interviews is going to be a huge let down? I mean people are expecting a huge adventure game, but honestly, that last time he said he was making a new IP, it was Wii Music. I hope that the game he is talking about is actually going to be a really good game that appeals to people, but I cant help but worry that the game is going to be a let down:/

I kind of agree with you, not in the WiiMusic fears (I'm confident that Nintendo learned that not everything Miyamoto does is good enough, so they won't do  mistake like that again) but in terms of the scale of his new IP.

In the last years, since the rumors about his retirement, Miyamoto has said many times that he wants to make smaller games again. And I wouldn't be surprised if his new IP is something among that, a "B" (maybe even an "A" in Nintendo terms) project.

Mind you, I'm not saying that it wil be a small downloadable title, but if it were I wouldn't be so surprised.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

KingKazuma34 said:

Miyamoto already confirmed it was an adventure game in an interview and that alone put many doubts to rest. The scale is what I am worried about. Though I'm certain it will be good, I'm not sure if the game will be a big system seller

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Black 3DSXL is confirmed to be released on August 11. It was previously leaked through a Canadian flier and shown on a TV spot for Mario and Luigi Dream Team.

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

AstroGamer said:
Black 3DSXL is confirmed to be released on August 11. It was previously leaked through a Canadian flier and shown on a TV spot for Mario and Luigi Dream Team.

They really should bring all of them outside Japan! Maybe like a new color every 2 months!

KingKazuma34 said:

Let's not forget Steel Diver...

He really seemed to think that was a worthy 3DS launch title...

I don't see how you couldn't be at least a little cynical...

Had it been an eShop launch title, then maybe it would be justified...

It will be interesting to see how Steel Diver will do free to play...

Have a nice day...