By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424

Almost as many games as Wii U! :D

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Hit of a lifetime!

Got Road rage 64
Rush 2049
....road rash I mean....

No mercy

Army man air chopter or ssomething like that... air attack.

I guess there are still 64 games out there I do not own Oo_o

I assume you own Blast Corps.  I believe I only rented it way back in the day.  The game was pretty fun from what I remember and I want to get it for my collection sometime in the future.

spurgeonryan said:
I have it. I was going to try to do the GC games, but they are already way out of my price range.

Also... kind of cool. I saw The Goonies 2 for nes and simons quest 2 for 40 dollars a piece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4we8iFk-fY

spurgeonryan said:

I would also be interested in The Goonies 2, just to see how the story would have been. But sadly, I do not collect NES or SNES games. GC and N64 is expensive enough, and it is already hard to find N64 cartridges that are not turning green. I can only imagine how the SNES and NES games are now.

NES and SNES games aren't too bad right now still.  Also, the condition can still be pretty good if they were taken care of.  I am going to buy a NES and SNES (long story but should of had one when I was young, had Genesis at least).  My original NES got stolen at my parents rental property.  Some guest liked it so much they took it.  I believe my games were getting stolen a little by some and then bam it was gone.  Tis a shame.

I wish Earthbound was on the 3ds:(

Around the Network

So I need some help. Do I start collecting Gameboy Advance games or do I look for a Gamecube and buy games for that? I want to go back and replay all the great games from both systems but can only choose one for now. If it helps, I mainly love rpgs, which would you guys suggest?

spurgeonryan said:
I would like to add Tbone, deltiop, JEMC, ARchbrix, ashketchum, The dengle, F0X, Chandler. More nominations to come.

Don't you even dare to include me.

I'm not a true Nintendo Fan, after all my first console was from SEGA and I also had Sony and MSoft consoles. Look for someone else, DieAppleDie or TomaTito for example.

Lol @Nintendo and the yakuza. Now I see how wrong we all were. Nintendo doesn't have ninjas, they have the yakuza! Or even worse, yakuza ninjas!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I never even realised I was never even nominated for this. I guess I just don't belong anywhere...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
I never even realised I was never even nominated for this. I guess I just don't belong anywhere...

Nah, it's better not to be a part of that list.

Besides, what if you win? You won't get anything besides responsabilities. Pfff...

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
Conegamer said:

Nah, it's better not to be a part of that list.

Besides, what if you win? You won't get anything besides responsabilities. Pfff...

Perhaps, but not even being nominated is a bit of a blow...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.