By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424

Not a fan of RPGs, but Earth Seeker looked cool.

Are you ordering japanese games or european games?

Around the Network

Anyone remember that Wii U NSMBU + NSLU bundle rumoured days ago - that even made it to a newspaper?

Here is the full page, with high quality:

http://nintendoeverything.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/mario_luigi_premium_pack_europe_ad-225x300.jpg

版『ドラゴンクエストX 目覚めし五つの種族 オンライン』の最新プロモーション映像です。!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 用ソフト『ドラゴンクエストX 目覚めし五つの種族 オンライン』の大型アップデート第3弾「神話の王に震える花」の予告映像です。ドラゴンクエストIV 導かれし者たち!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

What was that!?

DélioPT said:
What was that!?

Google translator: Japanese => English

The latest promotional video of "race online five Shi Awakening Dragon Quest X" version. !!!!!! It is the notice the video of "Hana trembling to the king of myth" 3rd large update of "race online five Shi Awakening Dragon Quest X" for software. The Monotachi Dragon Quest IV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Something about Dragon Quest X... obviously .

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
DélioPT said:
What was that!?

Google translator: Japanese => English

The latest promotional video of "race online five Shi Awakening Dragon Quest X" version. !!!!!! It is the notice the video of "Hana trembling to the king of myth" 3rd large update of "race online five Shi Awakening Dragon Quest X" for software. The Monotachi Dragon Quest IV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Something about Dragon Quest X... obviously .

Oh! I don`t get it.

:D

spurgeonryan said:
10 dollars. Heathcliff for wii. Worth it?

Is it this one?

If so, no

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

So... now that Ryan is gone, will this thread finally find some rest and die?

I mean, tbone51 is already making a thread for every Nintendo news he finds. What's the point of this thread now that ryan with his deals and odd posts are gone?

Ryan has forsaken us. It`s a sad day.

ill miss your belly
you and i were the only ones gaming primarily on the N64
Good by Ry