By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424

Is there no 3DS Thread? I want to congratulate the little bugger on 20 million units sold :(

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network

that write by Stephen Totilo was amazing, mostly because i agree with him on everything he says

Sorry guys but I need to share this to you.

Walmart Brazil selling WiiU as it was a portable. Says "WiiU Much More Than A Portable Devise"; "The New Nintendo Portable"..

http://www.walmart.com.br/wii-u?utmi_p=games&utmi_pc=x02&utmi_cp=games-bl-nintendo-wii

I can confirm we are now sold out completly for both models in pre-orders

Sucks for those of you wanted one and good luck hopefully you guys find one somewhere

^ Don`t know if you can answer this, but is the number of pre-orders of the same amount as of other consoles in the past? I mean, regarding other consoles have you got a big number of consoles to sell, therefore, pre-order?

Any idea if Nintendo will alocate more consoles and therefore allow for more pre-orders?

Around the Network

I contacted them and they responded by twitter. They said: "Apologies for the mistake we are correcting the hotsite. Thank you for your attention and concern".

Pezus and Spurgeonryan banned at the same time, the forum's post count will suffer a lot these days

Ghutto said:

I contacted them and they responded by twitter. They said: "Apologies for the mistake we are correcting the hotsite. Thank you for your attention and concern".

Hey, did they have any price or date info? I'm really curious about the system's price around here. Though I'm already prepared for the R$1500+ blow...

Got my preorder in just in time. Called my local EB to ask if they were taking any, and they said they were but were expecting a call from head office to close them any time today. So I booked it down there and preordered a Deluxe, along with Zombi U and Pikmin.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Darth Naner said:

Ghutto said:

Hey, did they have any price or date info? I'm really curious about the system's price around here. Though I'm already prepared for the R$1500+ blow...

No price/date yet. But I believe it will be much more than $1000 (R$2.000) In Wii's launch the console price was R$2,299.00