By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your perception of India?

fillet said:
snakenobi said:

Hello,I am from India.

As my country is developing and rising country.Economists talk about India playing a big role in global trade.

But if you ask me India is nowhere near what people talk about.India is kinda of a slave country.And because of this people in india are jst behind money.Our buisnesses are like the Banks of USA and other Monopolistic and fraud business

Anyways i was jst trying to get info on perception of India around the world.

So post your mind of India and indians if you know or have met any.

Everybody knows india is a 3rd world dictatorship regardless of what anyone says on the news trying to paint a positive picture.

I hope the OPs question gives me immunity from a ban for insulting, thought were asked for, thoughts were given.

I've never been there and declined the opportunity to recently but that's my interpretation of the situation. Censorship has got very bad in recent years according to various sources.

At least it's generally Christian which means it's a 100x a better place to go than some muslim dictatorship nations where you're likely to be hung drawn and quartered for picking your nose.

india is not christian and its not atall dictatorship.

it is jst a multiculturalism mess(which never works)

Around the Network

Pretty much the same thing I think about all countries outside of the USA.

Plenty of hot women who want to be American. ;)

wfz said:

lmao

Play4Fun said:
Rath said:
It's held back by corruption, political dynasties and the caste system.

Ah, yes. I forgot about this one.

The caste system is seriously terrible.

not really

caste system was originally like USA capitalistic system

india is ruled by money changers and profit minded shit making people

the brahmins actually are poor people in india,most of them

Overcrowding and poverty.

Around the Network

Oh yeah, and Bollywood musicals!!

I think about the ending to slumdog millionaire

Its a country has has a lot of potential but simply wayyy to many people.

I have been to some real rural parts of Indian and you still see some random dude here and there. Its so different from here in Canada, go like an 1 hour away from a city and your in no mans land.

Overall the development has benefited the wealthy but overall people are better off. People still struggle but more to sustain their lifestyle of having more things.

India is awesome. One of the last truly ancient civilizations to have survived, and to still be strong in the modern era. (The other one being china, I'm doubtful about Iran though, don't now how much it changed since the fall of the sassanids)

I LOVE ICELAND!

Hello DirecTV customer service!

/sarcasm