By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Oscars 2012!! Who will be the big winners? Winner's update. "Hugo" 5 and "The Artist" 5. Oscar Secrets Answered!

Michael D. looks more and more like Kirk.

Around the Network

So you think Streep is going to miss it again huh? You are probably right.

Micheal Douglas is great! I agree okr, he is starting to look like kirk. I am so happy that he was able to beat cancer, and still have that voice of his. Just the attitude that he has with that voice is great! He is looking very good after his Cancer, which is surprising! I know he is getting up there in age.

Anyone else think Mission Impossible should have gotten some sort of Oscar for being so Freaking Awesome?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

wow that tribute really touched me...

In case no one didn't notice: Woody Allen won hist fourth oscar tonight, his first one since 1987.

Too bad that Scorsese didn't win either. These two guys are the two best living US directors imo.

I cannot believe that this was Oldmans first Nomination ever! He is a great actor. I love almost all of his work.

I have never really paid much attention to The Artist, but it does look like a very interesting movie. I may find time to check it out.

Peter Falk: As you Wish.

That was great!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

The Artist: silent black and white film wins so many awards.
French man's answer to Charlie Chaplin and 80 years later.

I did not expect that film to win so many awards instead of the blockbusters released in 2011.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

I did not expect that film to win so many awards instead of the blockbusters released in 2011.

dude...these are the academy awards and not the MTV Movie Awards...these are people who actually know what makes a good movie...The Artist is one of best movies from the last ten years...

i know you love your little Transformers,Fast To Furious movies nothing wrong about that but these are te REAL movies not the typical boom bang oh what a great effect oh that bitch looks hot haha justin timberlake that was funny man Dwayne Johnson is so cool-movie...

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

it seems you don't even understand why the movie is silent and black and white lol

do you know what the movie is about? do you really think it would be better in color and noisy? and wtf does the movie has to do with charlie chaplin? and france had this kind of movies before most other countries so yeah it's not a wonder french made the movie.

some people really can't accept if something gets what it deserves...

Streep won! How many years has it been for her? Is she now the best actress of all time? Or is Hepburn still ahead?

Tom Cruise face must have cost million upon millions of dollars. He looks like he did in Rain Man almost!

Did not realize War Horse was that good. Spielberg is always there.

*edit* I wonder if Cruise will ever win? He always works his tail off when making a movie. Great actor as well.