By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How often do you change your pants? (trousers)

How often?

Once a week. 63 34.81%

2-3 times a week. 55 30.39%

4-6 times a week 17 9.39%

Once a day. 34 18.78%

Multiple times a day. 2 1.10%

What is this? 10 5.52%

Total:181

Be honest, I need to know if I'm abnormal...

The reason I ask is because my friends all tell me I'm weird. I change my pants every three days. I always thought this was normal behavior. o_O. As we all know, pants don't get dirty as quickly as shirts or underwear (both of which I change every two days) so there's no reason to change pants so frequently. The pants may get a bit crusty, but they're still wearable.

Thoughts?

Around the Network

Umm... Undies and shirt once a day.

Pants every fourth.

I change my jeans/pants everyday. Except maybe on the weekends; I may wear the same pair of jeans for the weekend, depending on what I am doing. 

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Umm... Undies and shirt once a day.

Pants every fourth.

Cool, I'm normal.

butcherknife said:

I change my jeans/pants everyday. Except maybe on the weekends; I may wear the same pair of jeans for the weekend, depending on what I am doing. 

Don't you run of pants?

Around the Network

Being British I thought you meant underwear and clicked once a day. But my trousers/pants I change every 2-4 days.

Depends what I'm doing in them.

Andrespetmonkey said:
Being British I thought you meant underwear and clicked once a day. But my trousers/pants I change every 2-4 days.

oh yeah, I forgot different countries had different names for pants.

Pants have a different meaning in the USA than the UK it seems...

I rotate. Generally I wear a different pair everyday (though I am quite flexible). But no, you're not normal. Change your clothes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.