By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How often do you change your pants? (trousers)

How often?

Once a week. 63 34.81%

2-3 times a week. 55 30.39%

4-6 times a week 17 9.39%

Once a day. 34 18.78%

Multiple times a day. 2 1.10%

What is this? 10 5.52%

Total:181

Holy shit, once a week is the most voted in the poll?   O_O'

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

CLEAN FREAK!

brendude13 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

CLEAN FREAK!

Damn, that hurts man :(

Jk.   Like I said before I switch about every fourth day, so I'm not that clean :D

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

I know, I thought it would be one of the outlying options. Apparently, I should have added a "once every 2 weeks" option.

^

Around the Network

Once a week.

They don't come in contact with any regions that sweat a lot (armpit/crotch) so they don't really need to be changed often. Shirts and undies will start smelling after a day - jeans will take a hell of a lot longer.

Every 2-3 days. Everything else is changed every day.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

once a week, after the bath

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Rath said:
Once a week.

They don't come in contact with any regions that sweat a lot (armpit/crotch) so they don't really need to be changed often. Shirts and undies will start smelling after a day - jeans will take a hell of a lot longer.

So I guess you don't free ball it.

sethnintendo said:
Rath said:
Once a week.

So I guess you don't free ball it.

Only if I'm out in the wilderness somewhere, in which case all standards of cleanliness basically cease to exist.