By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How often do you change your pants? (trousers)

How often?

Once a week. 63 34.81%

2-3 times a week. 55 30.39%

4-6 times a week 17 9.39%

Once a day. 34 18.78%

Multiple times a day. 2 1.10%

What is this? 10 5.52%

Total:181

Every two days.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network

I change my boxer briefs and socks every day as well as my shirt, but pants I change everyday. Though I wash them only every few weeks as they don't need washing as often as other stuff.

Everything else usually once a day. However, I will wear a pair of jeans up to about a week without washing. I just see no point especially if there aren't any jizz stains on the front crotch area.

Socks/shirts - daily

Underwear - every other day (just cause I don't have that many pairs, so I have to do laundry more often if I go daily)...but of course if they get skid marks I change em immediately

Pants - About the same as you, 3 days or so for jeans/shorts depending on stains or whatever.

Once a week for pants.
Every 2 days for shirts.
Every other day for everything else.

Around the Network

every day....

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
every day....

You don't run out of pants?

Jay520 said:
MrBubbles said:
every day....

You don't run out of pants?

i wear shorts a lot, but even when i wear jeans its definitely not right to wear the same pair 2 days in a row.   the jeans can usually be worn a couple times....but not on consecutive days

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

depends. if i work then everyday, but if i'm out of work, then every 3 days. i voted wrong.

i mostly wear PJ's so the vote. nor the previous statement applies, but thats still every 3 days so i guess it does apply!

two or three days in a row max...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064