By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The most disappointing video game sequels?

Tagged games:

Now that DMC2 is taken I'm stumped. There are a bunch of not so obvious offenders though that I'm sure are not worth mentioning as to avoid any conflict of opinions.

Around the Network

Super Paper Mario is the most disappointed I've ever been with a game, or anything else for that matter, in my entire life

Panama said:

Now that DMC2 is taken I'm stumped. There are a bunch of not so obvious offenders though that I'm sure are not worth mentioning as to avoid any conflict of opinions.

You can't argue about one's opinion. Give it a shot! =)

Panama said:

Oh go one. Debate is fun

To me, Perfect Dark Zero has been the greatest letdown. It was an okay game, while Perfect Dark 64 was truly spectacular in every way.

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:
Turok: Evolution (best game of all time) ----------> Turok (shittest game of all time)

I think I fell and hit my head. Am I in Narnia? I was going to name both of these games

Khuutra said:
man-bear-pig said:
Turok: Evolution (best game of all time) ----------> Turok (shittest game of all time)

I think I fell and hit my head. Am I in Narnia? I was going to name both of these games

Huh? Yu cray cray! Turok evolution is the best game of all time IMO.

Killzone 3, They codified the game :(

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

mjo011 said:
To me, Perfect Dark Zero has been the greatest letdown. It was an okay game, while Perfect Dark 64 was truly spectacular in every way.

Yeah, I agree completely. It was gonna be number five but I skipped it since it was already in the original article.

Escape from Monkey Island