By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The most disappointing video game sequels?

Tagged games:

Oh, right, forgot to add my own suggestion

Given conversations we were having yesterday, Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike seems like the obvious choice.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

I only count ones that had prequels I actually liked. I would put FFXIII but I've never thought FF was much good, for example.

- Metal Gear Solid 2
- Metal Gear Solid 4
- Majora's Mask
- Wind Waker
- Mario Sunshine
- Starfox Adventures
- Starfox Assault
- Starfox Command
- Halo 2
- Halo 3
- Modern Warfare 2
- Resident Evil 5
- Metroid Other M

oldschoolfool said:
resident evil 6 was good,but I felt let down bye it at the sametime. did'nt really care for the boring enviroments and the uninspiring boss battles. did'nt like the co-op aspect of it either. It just did'nt feel like a resident evil game.

Resident Evil 6?!!!

Level1Death said:
oldschoolfool said:
resident evil 6 was good,but I felt let down bye it at the sametime. did'nt really care for the boring enviroments and the uninspiring boss battles. did'nt like the co-op aspect of it either. It just did'nt feel like a resident evil game.

Resident Evil 6?!!!

Holy shit he's Doctor Who!

Former something....

Did I just see Mario Kart Double Dash up there? 

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
Screw that, MK: DD is one of my favorite games ever.

Anyway, I think as someone said, why THE HELL would they make Super Paper Mario a platformer, it hardly made any sense, they changed one of my favorite games ever to a generic platformer. (It was still a good game, but fell short inn every way it could.)

Screw that, my opinion is different.

NintendoPie said:

Did I just see Mario Kart Double Dash up there? 

[oh no you didn't]

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
morenoingrato said:
Screw that, MK: DD is one of my favorite games ever.

Anyway, I think as someone said, why THE HELL would they make Super Paper Mario a platformer, it hardly made any sense, they changed one of my favorite games ever to a generic platformer. (It was still a good game, but fell short inn every way it could.)

Screw that, my opinion is different.

Why didn't you like it?

NintendoPie said:

Why didn't you like it?

Well, I really did at first. But as time went by I realized that Mario Kart 64 was way more enjoyable for me. Then the awesome Mario Kart DS released and it was confirmed that something just wasn't right about DD. God knows what. (Maybe the awful soundtrack? :P

Master of Orion 2 was a classic and one of the greatest games of all time, follow by that POS thing called Master Of Orion 3.
Most of you probably don't know the game, it was released in an era of gaming where developers weren't afraid to gamble and release something completely different and new.

My next one has to be Perfect Dark: Zero. Merely a shadow of it's former original self that was on the Nintendo 64.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--