By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Brand NEW The Amazing Spider-Man trailer - Spidey's humour and the Lizard are back!

I felt it was looking good until I realised it had a lot of similarities with Batman Begins.

Around the Network
Rafux said:
I can't stand Dennis Leary, shameless joke thief.

What do you mean?

green_sky said:
Pretty positive reception here. For some reason though this seems a bit twilight ish. Maybe i am just turning into old grumpy person way too soon. Spiderman 2 will stay as the highlight of spidey for me. :)

Twilight-ish? O_o I don't see it

Looks really good but I feel like its a bit rushed ( I dont know), I mean, looks like that female character (Gwen Stacy) finds out who spider man is in the first movie o.O.

Along with that, he's already pinned as public enemy #1? (kinda like Batman is in Dark Knight Rises).

Oh well, looks like its gonna be regardless, something tells me Spiderman is Marvel's new weapon against DC's Batman movies.

Basil's YouTube Channel

pezus said:
Rafux said:

What do you mean?

Before being an actor Leary was a stand up comedian and he stole a lot of jokes from diferent comedians like Louie CK and especially from the late great Bill Hicks from whom he also stole his persona. 

Around the Network
Rafux said:
pezus said:
Rafux said:

What do you mean?

Before being an actor Leary was a stand up comedian and he stole a lot of jokes from diferent comedians like Louie CK and especially from the late great Bill Hicks from whom he also stole his persona. 

TIL

nice girl, i wonder what her face looks like

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

I still have my doubts. I'll go see it regardless of not having any expectations at all.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Porcupine_I said:
nice girl, i wonder what her face looks like

wut?

It has too much Dark Knight feel to it.