By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Brand NEW The Amazing Spider-Man trailer - Spidey's humour and the Lizard are back!

It has too much Dark Knight feel to it.

Around the Network

Not gritty enough imo. Too clean cut.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Atleast spiderman isnt emo anymore ^^

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

PSwii60 said:
It has too much Dark Knight feel to it.

This. Mainly because the cops already identify him as an enemy instead of a city hero just like the nolans batman movies.

Still looks alot better than rami's movies though. :)

There was no humor anywhere in that trailer. And Eduardo Saverin sounds nothing like Spider Man. I still think this is so unnecessary. Spiderman 3 was awful but 1 and 2 were pretty great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network
pezus said:
green_sky said:
Pretty positive reception here. For some reason though this seems a bit twilight ish. Maybe i am just turning into old grumpy person way too soon. Spiderman 2 will stay as the highlight of spidey for me. :)

Twilight-ish? O_o I don't see it

Hehe oh just ignore me than me :P. Honestly just looking forward to the moie in your sig. Pretty much the only one exited for. Can't believe i used to watch all these movies opening weekend. The interest has sort of just died. Happened with gaming too after xbox/ps2 era but than it resurrected. :)

Spider Man 3's issues can be boiled down to two things: Sandman and Emo Peter Parker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

BasilZero said:
Signalstar said:
Spider Man 3's issues can be boiled down to two things: Sandman and Emo Peter Parker.

Finally someone agreed with me, I hated Sandman so much! D:

But everyone I knew actually liked him for some reason, no idea why.

Also the whole tough guy act and the dancing part was just horrible *-*

Acevil said:

That was an awesome trailer, any doubt I had is gone.

Thank god it is the real spiderman this time. 

Indeed!

imho the first spiderman was great because it had emotion ( they lost that emotion in the second and third) but this one look kinda cold, I hope I'm wrong

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.