By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Brand NEW The Amazing Spider-Man trailer - Spidey's humour and the Lizard are back!

Not gritty enough imo. Too clean cut.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

Atleast spiderman isnt emo anymore ^^

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

PSwii60 said:
It has too much Dark Knight feel to it.

This. Mainly because the cops already identify him as an enemy instead of a city hero just like the nolans batman movies.

Still looks alot better than rami's movies though. :)

There was no humor anywhere in that trailer. And Eduardo Saverin sounds nothing like Spider Man. I still think this is so unnecessary. Spiderman 3 was awful but 1 and 2 were pretty great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

pezus said:
green_sky said:
Pretty positive reception here. For some reason though this seems a bit twilight ish. Maybe i am just turning into old grumpy person way too soon. Spiderman 2 will stay as the highlight of spidey for me. :)

Twilight-ish? O_o I don't see it

Hehe oh just ignore me than me :P. Honestly just looking forward to the moie in your sig. Pretty much the only one exited for. Can't believe i used to watch all these movies opening weekend. The interest has sort of just died. Happened with gaming too after xbox/ps2 era but than it resurrected. :)

Around the Network
Signalstar said:
There was no humor anywhere in that trailer. And Eduardo Saverin sounds nothing like Spider Man. I still think this is so unnecessary. Spiderman 3 was awful but 1 and 2 were pretty great.

Do you think this one might make your worst spiderman live movie list instead of #3 from the original? xD

Basil's YouTube Channel

Lewis! Spidery 2 was the best of the three!..

So this is gonna be the first spiderman in a different way?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
Lewis! Spidery 2 was the best of the three!..

So this is gonna be the first spiderman in a different way?

Yep its a reboot of the series just like every batman movie every couple of years.

Basil's YouTube Channel

I think the third one just had too much going on in it. Other than hat it was decent. Raimi should have ditched the middle part though. You ono when Parker changes for a bit, like in the second one where he had to wear his glasses for a bit. It worked in the second on, but he should have changed it up in the third.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
I think the third one just had too much going on in it. Other than hat it was decent. Raimi should have ditched the middle part though. You ono when Parker changes for a bit, like in the second one where he had to wear his glasses for a bit. It worked in the second on, but he should have changed it up in the third.

Yeah they had too much going into it, they had like 3 villains in it, I think the production group knew that it was going to be their last movie so they decided to put all 3 villains in the movie and make Peter go through the rebel stage even though it was short in the movie, the whole thing was rushed lol.

Basil's YouTube Channel