By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "The Official Nintendo News Thread" Thread might be locked for good. If not, you can only view it with your pages turned to 25 posts per page. Thread Under Construction.

Bonus points for me: Is Machina an Awesome mod?

Hell Yes! 167 73.25%

Yes 0 0%

Most assuradely 0 0%

Other option that is bett... 3 1.32%

I want to have his babies. 1 0.44%

Total:171

The Wii is not dead yet! Nintendo can keep dropping its price until it reaches $50 or so, and still make a profit by selling ancient yet popular software. 3rd parties will continue making shovelware and multiplat games for it until at least 2014. And if Just Dance 4 comes out on the Wii, expect one last 5+ million seller.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Also how much is the PS2 in most places? Still 79.99.

I haven't seen a PS2 in a retail store in years.

The Cobalt Blue 3DS looks awesome! I wish I had more money. xD

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:

It is nice! I almost want to buy it and showcase the larger box somewhere, because tha is nice as well. I remember as a kid loving the N64 box and I displayed it in my room. Plus I loved looking at the back and the games that I wanted to get for it.

You should get it! Then you would be able to not use your kids 3DS's anymore and we could share Friend Codes!

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:

It is nice! I almost want to buy it and showcase the larger box somewhere, because tha is nice as well. I remember as a kid loving the N64 box and I displayed it in my room. Plus I loved looking at the back and the games that I wanted to get for it.

You should get it! Then you would be able to not use your kids 3DS's anymore and we could share Friend Codes!

My friend code is on Cyberninjas wall, via link. Also I want a 3DSXL, so no. :P

All I have to say: -.-

Around the Network

It is pretty good. Could use some more RPG's...

spurgeonryan said:

What will be the Nintendo Wii's Final sales numbers?

98-102 million 12 25.00%

102-105 million 9 18.75%

105-107 million 4 8.33%

107-110 million 8 16.67%

110-120 million 5 10.42%

120 million and beyond 6 12.50%

See Resultz 4 8.33%

Total: 48  

Here are the results. Next Poll on its way up.

Are you happy with the amount of 3DS games coming out so far?

I'm happy with the nnumber of 3DS games, but not the quality. In February, we had Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid, Tekken, Tales, and Mario & Sonic. That's five notable titles. But it turns out that two (Tekken and Tales) are ports, Metal Gear is an overvalued remake, Mario & SOnic is nothing special, and Resident Evil... is actually pretty good. Still, despite the quantity, I'm left wnating.

I suspect the same thing will happen this month. Kid Icarus will be great, but Rayman will be a subpar port, Crush will be a remake of a game that wasn't that well recieved the first time around, and Rhythm Thief will be inferior to Layton and EBA. Plenty of choices, but not enough good ones.

That said, the 3DS has great titles. Just not as many as the release calender suggests.

Love and tolerate.

NintendoPie said:

Damn straight.

Love and tolerate.

Hotdamn! I want one of those! *_*

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

NintendoPie said:

Get Tales of The Abyss. Trust me, it's pretty amazing, heaps better than the PS2 version (much more stable and fluid, even when there's 8 characters pulling out High Artes and many other graphic intensive attacks) and it's at least over 70 hours worth of content (over 200 if you want a true perfect 100% file).

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"