By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "The Official Nintendo News Thread" Thread might be locked for good. If not, you can only view it with your pages turned to 25 posts per page. Thread Under Construction.

Bonus points for me: Is Machina an Awesome mod?

Hell Yes! 167 73.25%

Yes 0 0%

Most assuradely 0 0%

Other option that is bett... 3 1.32%

I want to have his babies. 1 0.44%

Total:171

PS2 VS. 3DS VS. PS3/360 MGS Graphics Comparison:

Around the Network

Im angry about One Piece Unlimited Cruise SP because the wouldnt have that problem in America but they simply dont want to release it here

MANUELF said:
Im angry about One Piece Unlimited Cruise SP because the wouldnt have that problem in America but they simply dont want to release it here

Seems like a lot of other games too. They don't release them over here. -_-

NintendoPie said:

Yeah, that's not enough to convince me to buy Metal Gear Solid 3 again. Sorry Hideo! If it makes you feel better, I was replaying the original earlier today.

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:
NintendoPie said:

Yeah, that's not enough to convince me to buy Metal Gear Solid 3 again. Sorry Hideo! If it makes you feel better, I was replaying the original earlier today.

You have to agree though that the 3DS version looks really good even compared to the HD one. In some cases it looks better!

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Salnax said:
NintendoPie said:

You have to agree though that the 3DS version looks really good even compared to the HD one. In some cases it looks better!

Definately. I'd say it's the best looking of the lot. It's just that I'm not sure that's enough to warrant a repurchase. Especially if the main difference between versions will be the control scheme.

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:
NintendoPie said:
Salnax said:
NintendoPie said:

Definately. I'd say it's the best looking of the lot. It's just that I'm not sure that's enough to warrant a repurchase. Especially if the main difference between versions will be the control scheme.

Understandable. I was just putting this up to show the 3DS's graphical power.

BasilZero said:
MANUELF said:

Wait whats the reason for not releasing it in the West?

I imagine the funimation? or whatever the company who is dubbing the anime is the problem because they would want to dub the games and namco thinking that is too much money for little sales that is why we have missed 3 and counting one piece games in america(Unlimited Cruise 1, UC 2, Gigant Battle) all of them released in europe and also most likely we will miss UC SP, Gigant battle 2 and One Piece Musou 

I dont know but Im just angry because of my lack of one piece game, is already too much the the company dub is not dubbing the anime in spanish or releasing the dvds with spanish sub

BasilZero said:
MANUELF said:
I dont know but Im just angry because of my lack of one piece game, is already too much the the company dub is not dubbing the anime in spanish or releasing the dvds with spanish sub

Yep no worries man, I feel ya, I wish they would release it like I wish they would of released:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jump_Ultimate_Stars

They must hate westerners xD!

At least that one is excusable because of the licensing nightmare of bringing that over but I already have it :D