By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "The Official Nintendo News Thread" Thread might be locked for good. If not, you can only view it with your pages turned to 25 posts per page. Thread Under Construction.

Bonus points for me: Is Machina an Awesome mod?

Hell Yes! 167 73.25%

Yes 0 0%

Most assuradely 0 0%

Other option that is bett... 3 1.32%

I want to have his babies. 1 0.44%

Total:171

I remember seeing an N64 at this one hotel I stayed at once

Didn't pay to play it cuz I already owned one XP

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
I remember seeing an N64 at this one hotel I stayed at once

Didn't pay to play it cuz I already owned one XP

True... I have played an N64 then...

BasilZero said:
NintendoPie said:
I do need to catch up on BandW Series, still can't believe Ash hasn't gotten to Elisa yet... he's very slow.
I also want that adorable Kikwi Plush.

Wow really behind xD

Maybe looking at where he is will hint on when the next gen pokemon series is coming out ;p

Whos really behind? Ash or me?

BasilZero said:
NintendoPie said:
BasilZero said:
NintendoPie said:
I do need to catch up on BandW Series, still can't believe Ash hasn't gotten to Elisa yet... he's very slow.
I also want that adorable Kikwi Plush.

Wow really behind xD

Maybe looking at where he is will hint on when the next gen pokemon series is coming out ;p

Whos really behind? Ash or me?

I meant Ash xD

Yes... he's very slow.

Tetsuya Nomura talks about a secret SquareEnix Team working on a secret game:

“There is also a secret team working on an unannounced title, so there is a chance that some information about that will be announced this year too, please continue looking forward to these announcements.”

Any guesses of what this could be?

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
smbu2000 said:
spurgeonryan said:
BasilZero said:
So the circle pad is under the system? o.O

Yeah it hooks into the bottom with a screw. At least until the rumored 3DSi comes out.

That screw on the bottom is only for holding the Circle Pad's battery cover in place. Small rubber pads around the inside edge of circle pad pro keep your 3ds in place while you're using it. The 3ds stays in there very securely and I've had no problems with it since I got mine in December.

They were already out then! Or did you get it with some game?

The Circle Pad Pro was released in Japan back in December along with the release of Monster Hunter 3G.(first game to use it?) Both in a Limited MH3G bundle version (game w/the Pad) and also available separately. I bought mine when I bought MH3G, though not the bundle version as that was sold out. ;-p

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Did you guys know this? http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=34634825&postcount=9818

Apparently the entire Starfox team's legs were amputated so they can handle more G's.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

BasilZero said:
cyberninja45 said:

Did you guys know this? http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=34634825&postcount=9818

Apparently the entire Starfox team's legs are amputated to handle more G's.

Now that you mention it...I see that, wow, how come I never noticed that before xD!

I guess that would explain the speed of the characters in SSB ;p

WOW! I never knew that. That's pretty cool. :)

NintendoPie said:

“There is also a secret team working on an unannounced title, so there is a chance that some information about that will be announced this year too, please continue looking forward to these announcements.”

I say secret of mana.

BasilZero said:
happydolphin said:
NintendoPie said:

I say secret of mana.

YESS OMG YESSSSSSS *_______________________________________________________________________*

If it is, I hope they dont kill it like Dawn of Mana for the PS2 ;x that game was  garbage, but Children of Mana for the NDS was awesome *_*

Wow! Basil you are really freaking me out with how obssessed you are with some of the SE Games! ;D

What is Mana by the way? Is there a trailer?