By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "The Official Nintendo News Thread" Thread might be locked for good. If not, you can only view it with your pages turned to 25 posts per page. Thread Under Construction.

Bonus points for me: Is Machina an Awesome mod?

Hell Yes! 167 73.25%

Yes 0 0%

Most assuradely 0 0%

Other option that is bett... 3 1.32%

I want to have his babies. 1 0.44%

Total:171

What's this about One Piece having less content? They already took out VS mode in the Japanese version, so now we're getting even less content over here?

Around the Network

Well... seems like Nintendo has been really planning their release dates to really screw up Sony's progress. XD
Also that picture of that girl is going to give me nightmares!

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
Well... seems like Nintendo has been really planning their release dates to really screw up Sony's progress. XD

Well we saw what they did in Japan with the Vita launch. I do not think it will work as well over her though. They have a whole slew of big games coming out in that time frame, just not big enough I do not think.

I think the amount is enough! There are several Wii and 3DS games launching around when the VITA is coming out.

spurgeonryan said:

I think there are plenty amount of games, its just I do not think any are big enough to be a pprblem for the vita to handle. Monster Hunter isJapans COD. Everyone was waiting for that. Now if the 3DS was getting a Mario or Zelda game it may be on the same level. Sorry I cannot see what I am typing, I am sure some looks funny. Still Luigis Mansion 2 and MGS and revelations and Mario party 9 and Xenoblade and even The Last Story will be some big games! I am sure I am missing some. I do not want the vita to fail, but they do need to earn it. Especially in today's market!

NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:

Well we saw what they did in Japan with the Vita launch. I do not think it will work as well over her though. They have a whole slew of big games coming out in that time frame, just not big enough I do not think.

I think the amount is enough! There are several Wii and 3DS games launching around when the VITA is coming out.

How can you not see what you're typing?

NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:

I'm sure it will have a effect but nothing rly huge. Sure resident evil, MGS and Tekken are big franchises, but they have nothing on a 3d mario game, a mario kart and a monster hunter. But I do agree, they are wisely planning their game releases, especialy since you consider the fact that the vita is more for a ''core gamer'' audience and RE, MGS and tekken are all games that also have a ''core gamer'' audience.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:

How can you not see what you're typing?

Actually I just found away to make scooping possible! Superchunk and Baalzamon will be so happy!

What are you talking about? XD

Metrium said:
NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:

I'm sure it will have a effect but nothing rly huge. Sure resident evil, MGS and Tekken are big franchises, but they have nothing on a 3d mario game, a mario kart and a monster hunter. But I do agree, they are wisely planning their game releases, especialy since you consider the fact that the vita is more for a ''core gamer'' audience and RE, MGS and tekken are all games that also have a ''core gamer'' audience.

Yes, Nintendo and their 3rd parties are being very smart so far.

Fan made sequel to Zelda: Wind Waker: The Legend of Zelda: The Lost Oracle!

Awesome video:
http://youtu.be/ZNgtIrSHack

Now this is a Zelda that would really like to play! :)

DélioPT said:

Awesome video:

While Windwaker was the second Zelda i most enjoyed after Ocarina of time, i really hope Nintendo doesnt do this.

The first Zelda they need to do on the Wii U has to be an HD realistic looking one like OoT. Lets not incentivate Nintendo to pull the same stunt they did with the gamecube. When you tease, you have to deliver on that tease or people will just reject what you're doing because its not what they wanted.

The one after that could be made on WW style again.

And also want to add, that i'd like for Nintendo to keep on the action game formula for the next 3DS zeldas (like OoT) and not go back to those horrid stylus controls... they totally ruined my interest on phantom hourglass and spirit tracks.

spurgeonryan said:
DélioPT said:

Awesome video:

That was great! I have not gotten too far in Skyward Sword, so this may be wrong. But I would love to be able to fly below the clouds around land like Link did in this video! If at the end of Skyward Sword he has that ability, never mind.

All the flying that i did so far in SS has been above the clouds, don´t know aswell if there is more. But flying like that would be pretty cool!
Actually that part reminded me a lot of the images in the booklet of the first Zelda for NES. Good times!