By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "The Official Nintendo News Thread" Thread might be locked for good. If not, you can only view it with your pages turned to 25 posts per page. Thread Under Construction.

Bonus points for me: Is Machina an Awesome mod?

Hell Yes! 167 73.25%

Yes 0 0%

Most assuradely 0 0%

Other option that is bett... 3 1.32%

I want to have his babies. 1 0.44%

Total:171
Nem said:
DélioPT said:
Fan made sequel to Zelda: Wind Waker: The Legend of Zelda: The Lost Oracle!

Awesome video:
http://youtu.be/ZNgtIrSHack

Now this is a Zelda that would really like to play! :)

While Windwaker was the second Zelda i most enjoyed after Ocarina of time, i really hope Nintendo doesnt do this.

The first Zelda they need to do on the Wii U has to be an HD realistic looking one like OoT. Lets not incentivate Nintendo to pull the same stunt they did with the gamecube. When you tease, you have to deliver on that tease or people will just reject what you're doing because its not what they wanted.

The one after that could be made on WW style again.

And also want to add, that i'd like for Nintendo to keep on the action game formula for the next 3DS zeldas (like OoT) and not go back to those horrid stylus controls... they totally ruined my interest on phantom hourglass and spirit tracks.

Only played Phantom Hourglass, but i liked the controls. To me it felt good.

I think this time the message that the Zelda HD demo was really just a demo. Worst part was that fans were not ready - after that demo - for Wind Waker. Everyone was in shock! :D
I don`t mind a Zelda HD but if i could choose, i would go for something like that video. There are parts there that i think it could work. For example, Nintendo could mix 2D and 3D elements. The part where Link fights those two, could work for some 2D moments in the game.

Around the Network

The JCVD stuff was hilarious.

Nintendo not to try for high tech graphics as expected, seems they didn't learn their lesson...

now it seems more likely that the Ps4/Xbox720 pattern will continue, of course it depends on how lower the tech is....which would mean buying more than 1 console once again

I don't quite agree with Nintendo's logic, they don't try to achieve perfection, they say they have innovation others lack,and they do, but they lack the high tech that others have, so there is a balance where they could have killed competition

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

If I could decide who lives and dies in AC... Tom Nook wouldn't see the light of day.............

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
If I could decide who lives and dies in AC... Tom Nook wouldn't see the light of day.............

Ahh ninpie. You are on. You missed a lot of crazy new today!

I've seen it! I hate school. -__- There is a lot of craziness going on between me and MBP please understand my sad mood. 

Around the Network

I've never noticed your thread before spurgonryan. Well, good job.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Really nicely fan-made Zelda Wii-U Trailer:

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:

Really nicely fan-made Zelda Wii-U Trailer:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=139374&page=1#4

Like I said, you missed alot today! ;)

If others make threads on it I try not to add it here. In fact, if people want to they should take stuff from here and make threads on it.

@ Luther

Thanks! That means a lot coming from you!

Sorry. School is a very annoying part of the day. XD

BasilZero said:
Pretty epic fan trailer, I hope Nintendo releases GCN games for the Virtual Console or at least make a HD version of Wind Waker, I would so get it, because Wind Waker is the only Zelda game I dont own :(.

So do I! Didn't you post this somewhere else too? XD

BasilZero said:
NintendoPie said:
BasilZero said:
Pretty epic fan trailer, I hope Nintendo releases GCN games for the Virtual Console or at least make a HD version of Wind Waker, I would so get it, because Wind Waker is the only Zelda game I dont own :(.

So do I! Didn't you post this somewhere else too? XD

Yes T.T

I really want to play the game lol

I only managed to play a demo once but that was back when the game barely came out xD

Lol so do I! ^_^""